45~ Gotcha

The room was pitch black, you couldn't even see your own hand in front fo your face. 

Perfect.

The door opened with a light creak, and in walked to fresh meat, ripe for the taken. He had fallen right into my trap.

"Good evening Vicky." he greets with sultry voice, obviously meant for his supposed 'client'. But then he turned on the lightswitch, probably expecting to find some dark brunette with a pixie cut and a Vofue worthy face.

Instead, he found me.

He didn't looked happy at all.

"Reese? How did you...?"

"I told, this is what I do." I said, meaning that I find out about secrets that nobody wants found. Brody started to panic.

"You can't tell Rachel. Please, I'm not proud of this." he begged.

"Save it, honestly it's not worth wasting your breath on me. Especially when you never know when that breath could be your last. Besides, I think there's someone more important that you should convince tonight." I said. 

The bathroom door opened, and in walked just the man for this job.

Finn Hudson,

"Brody, meet Finn, Rachel's ex boyfriend. Who FYI, even if he's broke like rat...he's still a hundred times the man that you will ever be." I said. Brody now looked absolutely terrified, while Finn looked just about ready to rip his package off.

"Listen, I can explain this," he started

"Shut your mouth." Finn cut him off with a cold snipe to his voice. He meant business.

"After tonight...you're a ghost. You disappear from her life forever. No goodbyes, no nothing." he said.

"I love her." Brody said. Finn scoffed and inched closer towards him.

"But, she doesn't even really know who you are...yet." he hissed. Brody grabbed his jacket and pulled him.

"You can't tell her-" was all he said before Finn slugged him in that face. Brody crashed into the lamp, then grabbed it and threw it at Finn, who obviously was smart enough to duck as the lamp smashed against the wall. 

"Well, I'm not paying for that." I said as the two started fighting. They wrestled it out, Finn pinned him down on a now broken to pieces tables and punched him again, and again, and again. And after that, all that had to be said by him was:

"Stay away from my future wife!" he growled like a monster, and if Rachel were here to see this, she'd realise what an awful mistake she made and she's beg Finn for forgivness...well...that's if this was a perfect world. 

Finn then got up and walked out of the room, slamming the door in the process. I still stood up straight, feeling like I had just won a million bucks.

"See Brody, this is what happens when you try to make Reese Lavek look an idiot. You get a taste of Habbrock Hospitality." and with that, I followed Finn out, smiling like the Cheshire Cat.

-

I walked in the apartment late the night after, and found Rachel sat and reading some soap-opra book with a heart and dagger going through it on the cover. We met eyes, but didn't exchange words. I'm still mad at her.

"Where were you?" she asked quietly. 

"Work, I got a job now, remember?" I replied.

"Right. This came for by mail. It's addressed to you, from...Amethystine Sabs? Is that a store?" she said and held up an envelope. Hey, it was a good guess, but no.

"No, nice try though. It's from he-who-shall-not-be-named. We figured out anagrams for each other, just incase we had to send a package to each other or something like that." I replied and took the letter.

"Oh yeah? What's his anagram for you?" she asked.

"Sleeker Vae. I know, it sounds like some videogame nerd's internet handle. Whatever." I replied.

"But if the anagrams are for packages only, then why did he send you a letter?" she asked.

"I don't know, you want to find out?" I asked. She shrugged.

"Everybody's gone to bed, no one will hear us." she replied. I plopped down on the couch and opened the letter. The first thing I came across was a flash card with red words on it.

This came yesterday, I thought you should be one of the first people to see it

~S.S

Weird, what did he get yesterday? I pulled out what was a folded piece of paper and spread it out.

"Oh my god."

"What? What is it?" Rachel asked. I skimmed the letter word for word, then slowly put it down. I turned to her.

"This is a photocopy of Sebastian's acceptance letter to Julliard." I said. She ripped the letter from me and read it, then put it down just like I did.

"Oh-wow. That's even Headmaster Joseph Polisi's legit signature. He signed this himself!" she said.

"Okay well, he signed the actual version, this is just a photocopy." I corrected her.

"Who cares? Reese, your boyfriend is coming to New York." she said. It then that the feeling finally sunk in. Sebastian Smythe was moving to New York.

"That's...crazy. I can't believe it. I can't believe he actually got in." I said.

"Why are oyu so surprised? Go skype him and celebrate via internet! And hell it'll be perfect! He can come stay with us!" I gave her a lflat look when she said that, then she understood why.

"Oh...right." she said. Then I nodded.

"I guess if I want him to move in with us...I guess I have to tell Kurt and Santana between now and then." I said. Rachel agreed.

"When are you going to tell 'em?" she asked. I sighed.

"I don't know if I can." I replied.

"I'll be there when you do, just for support." she said. My nose started to run, my eyes were watering. I felt like I was going to start crying.

"Aw, Reese." Rachel pulled me in for a hug.

"I'm so sorry Rachel, I'm sorry about what I said before and I swear, I didn't mean it. I was just angry." I said.

"I know, I was too. You were just trying to protect me. You were trying to be a good friend." she replied.

"You're my bestfriend, and I hate it when we fight." I said.

"Me too, but you know you were right. I'd be a mess if it weren't for you. I probably wouldn't have even gotten into NYADA without you." she said.

"That is probably true." I joked when I pulled away.

"We good now? You not going to go after Brody anymore?" she asked. I nodded.

"Don't worry, I don't need to."