17~ New York to Ohio...Shouldn't it be the Other Way Around?

Rule 14: Your opponent may be a bit too ambitious

You know, New York maybe really gross with every block smelling like a homeless guy's urine, and the streets maybe so crowded that I can't ride my skateboard, and I find myself running into a gropper on the subway every now and again, but I finally feel like I can say I'm home. Yes, I, Reese Tiegan Lavek, have succesfully been accepted to fashion school and am now living in New York. 

Of course, I'm not doing it alone though, I'm sharing an apartment in Bushwick with my best friend and my best gay! Rachel was accepted into NYADA, Kurt wasn't so lucky, however he was thrilled to become an intern for Vogue magazine. I find that me and his boss need to get together, she sounds pretty awesome.

Everything was going great for me, until one night, when I got a skype call from my second best gay back home. I didn't tell Kurt and Rachel that I was locked in my room on skype, because Kurt would be moe depressed from the break up, and Rachel would be reminded of her break up with Finn. Yess, Klaine and Finchel are no more, that is why I am reluctant to having a boyfriend.

"Holding down the fort back home, Anderson?" I asked.

"Yeah, yeah, everybody's doing great. Finn's taking over for Mr. Shue while he's away at some Show Choir counsel, or something like that," he replied.

"Oh good, so the blob's keeping himself busy," I smiled. 

"Yeah, but, um... something interesting happened today, and I feel like since you were so... involved before... you deserve to know about it," he said. Uh oh, this couldn't be good.

"What happened now?" I asked, a sickening feeling began to rise in my gut.

"Our Nationals trophy was snatched," if he wasn't in a computer screen, I would have slapped him silly.

"... Hah?" I asked.

"And all that was in it's place was this..." he typed a few things on the keyboard, before his face was switched with a chair, that turned around to face a guy, whose face blurred out, with OUR Nationals trophy in hand. Did I happen to mention the fink was wearing a DALTON uniform. When will these morons give up, huh? I want to rest in peace in the most beautiful city in the world! 

"Greetings New Directions. You have been living as national champions on borrown time, and that ends now," his voice was even masked too! 

"We have your trophy. Soon we'll have your title as well. The great reckoning is at hand -- Sectionals: your move," and then it cut out. Blaine's face came back to the picture.

"What do you think?" he asked me.

"Why can't they leave us alone!?" I shouted, then heard knocking and a 'SHH!' coming from Kurt's room. At least he didn't come in. "Why can't they leave us alone!?" I whispered this time.

"I don't know," he replied.

"Do you know who's on the tape?" I asked.

"No, that's why I came to you. Maybe you could figure it out," he replied. Are you kidding me? Was the kid born yesterday or something?

"I'm taking fashion technology, not computer technology. But honestly, and based on blurred looks alone, the creep looks like Horrid Hairgel to me," I said. If that Lurch has anything to do with this scandal, I'm going to make him regret the day he ever came into our lives in the first place.

"I can't be sure, his face is a little too wide to be Sebastian's," Blaine said. Sebastian did have a skinny face.

"Alright well... what're you going to do?" I asked.

"I figure I should just go to Dalton and see what's going on," he replied.

"Alone? Blaine you're going to need some back up." I said.

"Reese, I think I'll be fine," he replied.

"The last time that you and Sebastian were alone, he threw a slushy in your face that almost blinded you!" I said.

"One, we weren't alone, everybody else was there. And two, that was not the last time I saw him and you know it," he replied.

"Okay whatever, but you should take somebody with you," I said.

"You want to tag alone don't you." he said.

"Is it that obvious?" I asked. Blaine sighed.

"How long can you be here?" he asked.

"I can catch a train tomorrow morning and be there by noon, we can head over the day after," I suggested.

"Sounds like a plan. And you're going to need a superhero name," he said. Hah?

"How the hell did we go from mission-impossible to superheroes?" I asked, once again a little too loudly because Kurt knocked on my wall again and yelled at me to shut up.

"I wish these walls were sound proof." I whispered.

"We're having a superhero themed week at school, and I figured that this would be a lot cooler if you had an awesome superhero name and power too," he explained.

"Alright fine... my superpower is... kicking the asses of people I don't like," I smiled very sweetly when I said that, which put a frightened look in Blaine's eyes.

"Okay then, sure. And a name now," he said.

"No, I don't want to pick a dumb name," I groaned.

"Would you rather I do it for you?" he asked. This boy drives a hard bargain.

"Fine, I'll be Black Rose. Because I'm pretty like a rose but I got a soul that's black as night," once again, I smiled very sweetly when I said that, which made Blaine sigh.

"Alright fine, Black Rose. I'll pick you up from the train station tomorrow afternoon," he said.

"See you then," I replied and closed the skype call. 

Man, it had been a long time since Horrid Hairgel came to mind. I spent the entire summer getting settled NYC, and now I'm going back to shady little Ohio. But you know, as mad as I was at Dalton for pulling another scheme, I was excited to go back, just to see the look on Hairgel's face when I come and  straighten out this mess once again.

"See you then too, Hairgel," I said before crawling into bed.

Of course you realise, this means war!