46~ It Has To Come Out Sometime

Days passed since I found out what Brody really was, but I was trying to find the right time to tell Rachel. She could either thank me and confront Brody, or just break down in total tears.

-

"Okay, this is ridiculous. If I'm going to be paying a fourth of the rent, I'm going to be needing a fourth of the shelf space." Santana complained. The four of us were in the bathroom, Kurt brushing his teeth, Rachel in the shower, me waiting for Rachel to get out of the shower, and Santana complaining about the storage space in the shelves.

"Don't get too comfortable, okay? This is only temporary." Rachel said.

"I don't even think you need all these beauty products Rachel, 'cause they're not reallu having the desired effect." Santana said.

"Hey, watch it Lopez." Kurt warned through a frothy mouth.

"One, Rachel is gorgeous, and two, you're a bitch and those are some of my products." I said. Kurt spit in the sink and added:

"Some are mine too, don't touch the Garnier ones. And maybe if you used some of them, you wouldn't have more oil than the middle east on your face." he said.

"Oooh." Rachel went. Santana just chickled.

"Oh that's funny. You want play Kurt? 'Cause I can play all day, everyday." Santana told him. Time to break up the cat fight before it even begins.

"Alright Tom and Jerry, break it up. But hey," I made sure to lower my voice as Rachel started to practice her octaves in the shower. "What if I just told you guys about Rachel's BF and his man-whoring ways?" I whispered. Kurt spit as they both looked at me shocked.

"We had a pact!" Kurt hissed.

"Well I'm sorry but I broke the pact, now didn't I?" I said.

"You said you were going to lay off." Santana sang.

"That was before I got what I needed." I replied.

"Okay, she can't find out until after her Funny Girl audition, alright? Reese?" Kurt asked.

"I've been holding this in for days, I don't know how long I can keep it in." I replied.

"You're sounding like a pregnant woman whose a week overdue." Santana said.

"I'm sorry, but this is really eating away at me. When's her Funny Gitl audition?" I asked.

"Next month." Kurt replied.

"Damn, I don't know if I can wait." I said.

"Maybe she'd be able to hold it in longer if you made space for me." Santana said. Kurt sighed and went over to the shelf, then started clearing the top shelf. I just looked at Santana and laughed.

"Man I love you girl." I said.

"I know, I love me too." she replied. Then Rachel came out of the shower wrapped in a towel and a shower cap on her head.

"Ooh la la, Rachel Berry in a towel. How could Brody give all that up?" Santana asked while getting ready to brush her teeth.

"You know what? Not now, either of you. Okay? It's too soon, everything still reminds me of him." Rachel replied.

"Well remind yourself of him somewhere other than the shower, 'cause I need one." I said and hopped in, turning on the shower and throwing my robe out to the side.

"You know we met in a bathroom, we bonded over our moisturizing rituals." Rachel went on.

"Wow, that sounds really not romantic." I groaned.

"And also very, very gay." Santana added. "Is that why he left, huh? Did he finally admit to having a boyfriend on the side?" she went on.

"Careful Snix, you're walking into un-guarded territory." I warned.

"You know, he actually didn't even say why." she said, then procedded to tell us the excuse he gave. I knew exactly why, when do I tell her though?

"Puke, that is like the most clíched break-up line ever." Santana said.

"You're not even going to be friends, and you don't need him. I mean, you got friends right here." I said.

"What? Friends who mock my looks and undermine my confidence?" she asked me.

"No, friends who cheer you up by playing pranks on your other friends." I replied.

"What's you talking about?" Santana asked.

"One...two...three..."

"AH!" Kurt screamed as something hit the ceiling. It was the old open-a-container-and-have-something-pop-out-to-scare-you-nearly-to-death trick.

"Reese!" he shouted.

"Love you Kurt!" I shouted back. The other two girls couldn't help but laugh.

"That's it, I'm tired of this. I'm going to sleep." I heard Kurt patter out of the bathroom.

"Okay, I'll admit it, that was awesome." Rachel said.

"Got anymore tricks up your sleeve Ms. Princess Bitch?" Santana asked.

"Well, there is the classic stick-his-hand-in-a-pot-of-warm-water-to-make-him-pee-himself joke." I suggested. 

-

After Rachel filled up a pot of warm water, we snuck up to a snoring Kurt, and found him with some cushioned something wrapped around him.

"What the hell is that?" Santana asked in a whisper as she turned on the lights.

"Oh, my god. The curtain means privacy." Kurt groaned as he got up. Us three girls became shocked with what we saw.

"Oh my god Kurt, that thing is really creepy. What is that?" Rachel asked.

"I thought it was stupid the first time I saw it too, but I kept thinking about the ad. You know, 'Are you lonely? Do you need companionship?' Yes, yes, I need all those things." he replied. Rachel put down the pot while she just awwed at him.

"It just offers you a nice, protective arm around you while you sleep at night." he added. Then she crawled in next to him.

"It has to be a lot comfier than trolling Grindr for a man whore to snuggle up with." Santana said.

"Did you name it?" I asked.

"His name is Bruce and we're exclusive. So you cannot borrow him." he replied.

Well, add that to the long list of things I didn't need to know about Kurt...