30~ Dinner & All That Romantic Crap

"...Ring...Ring...Ri-Hello?" 

"Rachel?" 

"Reese!? Where are you? Why haven't you come home yet?" she asked.

"I was -- uh... occupied. I'm-I'm at the train station right now, I promise." I replied.

"Well... well, what happened? Kurt thinks you were abducted by the Warblers. He owes me fifty bucks now, come to think of it." she said. Wow, I'm gone for three days more than expected, and my best gay thinks I've been abducted by a Glee club.

"Well first of all, tell Kurt I say: PZZT! Second of all, I was with one... Warbler... over... these past... three days?" that came out more of a question.

"A Warbler? Who?" she asked. Really? There's only one Warbler that I actually like to talk to her about.

"I'll give you a hint, he's six foot two and drives me up the wall." I replied. One... two... three...

"Oh!" there you go. "Oh my God! You were with Sebastian!?" she shouted. I pulled the phone away and rung out my ear.

"Jeez, scream it out louder, why don't ya? I don't think India heard you!" I snapped into the phone.

"I'm sorry! Gosh, thank God Kurt's not home, he would've flipped if he heard me." she said. Oh yeah, Kurt.

"Hey, that's another thing! Don't you dare go blabbing this to Kurt! He'll hate me for the rest of my life!" I exclaimed.

"He won't hate you." she said.

"Are you kidding me? The Lurch almost blinded his ex! He'd ring my neck if he found out what I did." I replied. Rachel sighed on the other end.

"Reese... what exactly did you do with Sebastian?" she asked. Here comes the flashback

⚥⚥⚥

(The night before)

"... So one of the kids goes up to the whiteboard and draws a penis. And when he walked back in I played the Disturbia ringtone..." 

"Are you serious?" 

"Yeah, anyway..." if you're wondering what's going on here, I am on a date... no... not with Logan Lerman. With Sebastian; and surprisingly, I was enjoying myself. And here's something even crazier... he wasn't wearin his robot suit! We were at Breakstix, and he was telling me a funny story about a joke they played on his teacher in his freshman year.

"... he flipped out on us, and I mean flipped. He was throwing markers and screaming so loud, I-I thought Canada might hear him." I had to cover my mouth to keep myself from laughing.

"And then the Warden had to come in with three security guards just to calm him down, but we were laughing like no tomorrow. Mr. Strintski's face went red like a tomato, and he was jumping up and down like a five year old having a tantrum, and that was after he settled down."

"Oh my God!"

"Yeah, and then we all had detention for the rest of the month. Totally worth it, though." he finished.

"Oh no..." I started laughing; he was a terrible kid even way back when.

"You were awful, worse than you are now." I joked.

"Thank you... I think," I laughed again.

"You know, Sebastian, I never knew you were so interesting." I said.

"And... I never heard you genuinely laugh before." he replied. I felt myself go pink as I brushed some hair out of my face.

"Yeah it's -- um... it's been a while." I said. Sebastian reached over the table and took my hand.