28~ Dark Side

Rule 21: Never fall in love with your opponent

"Mr. Clarington! What do you have to say about the steroid allegations?" 

"I look foreward to my day in court. Until then, I have no comment"

"What about the report that you looked way too old to be in high school?" Hunter got enraged and started fighting with the reporter, then the tape switched the news anchor.

"A blood test administered by the Show Choir Governing Board tested positive for performance-enhancing drugs, stripping Dalton Academy of their Sectionals title-" I had to pause the TV  just so I could laugh at Hunter's roid-enraged face.

"Ba, ha, ha! Oh man! He had that so coming his way. Ha, ha, ha! Karma's a bitch Clarington, learn that in life!"

⚥⚥⚥

Now you're all probably thinking: 'The steroid scandal is done, McKinley is going to Regionals, there's nothing more to do. Right?' wrong. I still had a visit to pay to Horrid Hairgel and give him a piece of my mind!

I strutted down the halls of Dalton, my converse were lightly slipping against the tile with every step I took. The boys looked my way and beyond, but I didn't even acknowledge them. I only wanted to see him right now. And there he was, with two of his Dalton buddies at the end of the hallway. 

I walked over to them and sent the friends away with a wave of my hand. They obviously knew I meant business. Then I turned around and faced Sebastian, with my arms crossed over my chest and the meanest of mean looks in my eyes; my rage was so full-on, I couldn't even stand to look at him right now.

But here I was.

"Reese Lavek, to what do I owe this honor of your return?" he asked in his classic bitchy tone.

"I'm going to loose my temper now." I said.

"... When?" he asked.

"Right now."

"What're you-" I cut him off with a hard slap to his face.

"Are you out of you gourd! You have no idea what could've happen to you! And if we're being honest, I'm not sure of what to do first: scream and humiliate you in front of your peers, or drag you into an alley and beat you with a phonebook." I replied.

"Right, first of all: ow! Second of all, as extremely pleasant as that sounds, I don't know what you're talking about." he said.

"You damn well know what I'm talking about, you little bitchlet! And even after I told you about Marley, you still had the guts to take that title from her! Were you even compassionate for her?" I asked.

"Of course I was. Listen, it wasn't up to me; either do or don't in this Glee club." he said.

"Wrong! You see it was up to you. You could've told Hunter after Marley collapsed to forfeit the title to McKinley!" I snapped.

"You would love that wouldn't you?" he asked.

"It would make me think you're a decent guy, yeah." I replied.

"Hey -- hey! You said, if I did something bad, you'd come back to visit. Remember? You said that!" he told me. Was that his excuse?

"Okay, the trophy crap is one thing, but this... is not at all what I had in mind!" I shouted at him, and drawing in a few stares from the neighbors (aka students).

"You know what, I don't have to listen to this. I have to go." he said and turned away. Oh, but I wasn't done with him yet.

"You know Sebastian, there was a time when I thought you were a decent person, and it made me think everybody had something redeemable in them. But to know you cheated with steroids and still didn't fess after Marley's incident puts you lower than low!" I said. Sebastian whipped around and grabbed me by the arm, then dragged me into an empty room. He shut and locked the door.