39~ You Don't Scare Me

From: Sebastian

Meet me in the Dalton courtyard, I have a surprise for you, before you head back to NY :)

Hurry by! 

Rushed, I must admit. But I leave for New York tonight, this must be good if he wants to see me now.

So I boarded all the way up to Dalton, luckily most of the snow had melted so I wasn't slipping and sliding all over the place.

The courtyard looked like it was covered in a thin layer of shining glass from the frost, it was beautiful. And the sun glistening looked like it should be snapped for a picture.

"Sebastian? Sebastian?" I called out. Thank God it was Sunday, no one was at Dalton to hear me.

But this, this was creepy. He better not be setting me up, like when that Jesse St. Jackass and his VA buddies egged Rachel. Dumbass. I got him back though, at Nationals the year after: I smashed an egg into his hair in front of everybody.

"Sebastian? If this is some kind of joke, it's not funny." I called out.

"You're right...nothing ever is funny." that's not his voice. I sulked and turned around.

"You, are not Sebastian." I said. Hunter nodded and snickered.

"Wonderful observation funny girl. I thought you were smarter than that, letting a single text message tell you what to do. Especially when the phone is came from, was taken." he replied, then held up Sebastian's phone.

"What do you want Plastic? I should be at home right now, packing up and catching my train back to New York." I said.

"That's what I wanted to talk to you about. It took me a while to put two and two together, but it was then I realised that you have taken much more of an interest in Sebastian than anyone ever has. And that includes me." he said.

"He's an interesting guy. I like him better than I like you, that's for sure." I replied. He chuckled and walked closer to me.

"Let me ask, how long has this been going on? This little love-fest that you two have?" he asked.

"I don't know what you're talking about." I replied sassily.

"I think you do, because unless you're a total clutz and happen to fall on your neck a lot, you didn't get those bruises on your own." he brushed some of my hair away to show the hidden marks on my neck.

"If you want keep that hand of yours, I suggest you pull it back before I break it." I hissed, and lucky for him, he did so.

"I get it Hunter, alright you are still pissed at me because I stole back my trophy from you, and I up-rooted your steroid scandal. And you probably spend your late nights, trying to find ways to get your revenge, like most shattered hearts I leave behind. But I'll let you in on a little secret honey, you got nothing on me. You can theorize all you want, tell whomever you want to tell, but because of all the bullcrap that you've pulled in the past few months, nobody is likely to believe you. So go ahead. Tell the press, tell the news cast, tell the freaking congressman for all I care, but no one is going to take a word that comes out of your artificially widened mouth to heart. So, good luck with that." I said.

"You think you're so tough Lavek? You think that you're all that, because you're going to one of the top fashion univerisites in New York, and you live in this big and and amazing apartment, and then you got this big ego and leaving your mark in the big apple. But...when it comes to love, you are able to crash an burn. You think that Sebastian wants to go out with a girl whose only around five months out of the year. And besides, he's bi. He could flick like a lightswitch anytime and out the door Ms. Lavek goes." he replied.

"That is something beyond my control yes, but you should learn to stop meddling in other people's lives. First you went after Blaine, now me? Whose next Plastic? So go ahead and make your empty threats about me and supposedly dating Sebastian, but you don't scare me." I hissed, then I turned and walked out of the courtyard.

"Watch your back Reese, I'm not done with you yet!" he called.

"That's funny, because I'd love to throw a brick at you!"