40~ Sebastian's POV (You Bleed Raspberry)

(A/N: Reesie [Ree-see])

I walked into school the next day with a slightly heavy heart, knowing I wasn't going to see Reese until March break. At least I still had the Warblers...who I still had to make up with over the cheating scandal.

"Sebastian! Over here!" Thad called me over into the library.

"What's going on guys?" I asked.

"Why didn't you want to come with us to Scandals? You practically live there." Trent said.

"As fun as it sounded to watch a bunch of drag queens get up on a stage and squawk like parrots to their lovers, I had another event to go to that night." I replied.

"Oh yeah? Where?" Jeff asked.

"It was a black tie event, something my dad wanted me to go to." I replied.

"Oh, did you get laid?" David asked.

"Unfortunately there were no guests who caught my eye." I said, then started to pull out my geography homework.

"Okay but, I got another question." Thad said.

"Which is?"

"Why are you wearing a scarf, when it's thirty five degrees in here?" he asked. I looked down at my plaid scarf, wrapped tightly around my neck.

"Because it's winter time, and I'm cold." I replied.

"In the school building?" Jeff asked.

"Sure, why not?" I replied. The boys looked at each other, then started smirking.

"What?" I asked.

"Who'd you get laid with?" David asked.

"No one, I told you. Why're you asking me this?" I said.

"March 3rd, 2012, you came into school, with a scarf wrapped tightly around your neck, and a whole bunch of hickeys under it." Trent replied. They remembered that?

"So?" 

"Come on Seb, what's with the secrecy? We're your friends. You can tell us." Thad said.

"There's nothing to tell, I'm just cold, so leave me alone." I replied. I felt a sneeze coming on, so I pulled out my tissue just incase.

"What's that on your tissue? Jam?" Trent asked.

"No, I just had a little bit of a nose bleed on the way here." I replied. Jeff took the tissue from me and sniffed it...that's kind of gross, I blew my nose in that.

"Ooh, you're beautiful Seb, you bleed raspberry." he said. I snatched the tissue back from him.

"Give me that would you!"

"Oh, I see. He wasn't with a guy, he was with a girl." Thad smirked.

"No, I wasn't. My mom probably dropped her lipstick on it or something." I replied.

"Oh come on Seb, you can tell us. Whose the un-lucky girl?" David asked. Should I tell them about Reese? She told Rachel, but she can keep secrets. And if Hunter found out about us...I don't even want to think about what he'd do. But they deserved to know the truth.

"Listen, you guys need to keep this a secret, especially from Hunter. He'd go all Incredible Hulk on me." I said.

"Relax man, we can a secret. Who'd you do it with?" David  asked. Oh boy...

"I was with Reese Lavek." I replied. Their faces went completely blank.

"Guys, wake up." I snapped my fingers in their faces.

"Holy crap, you slept with the waitress?" Jeff asked, a little too loudly to be exact.

"Sh! Gee shout it louder why don't you? I don't think China heard you." I said.

"Look at this, he's even talking like her." Trent said.

"Keep your voices down! But you cannot tell anybody what I just told you, and you damn well know if anybody asks, I'll deny everything. Okay? Can I trust you guys?" I asked.

"Of course, don't worry. So, when's Ms. Lavek coming back form New York?" Thad asked.

"Uh, March break. Sometimes she likes to sneak away for the weekend too." I said.

"Ah, so she's one of those girls. Is she good in bed?" David asked.

"Incredible. She's better than any guy I've been with." I replied.

"Nice man, did uh...did she leave those hickeys there?" Trent asked.

"I don't have any. I'm cold." I replied. Before I could comprehende what was happening, Jeff grabbed my scarf and pulled it off.

"Hey!"

"Oh man look at that! Three big ones. She must be incredibly good." Thad laughed.

"Give me my scarf. The next time you do that, I'm going to hang you in the closet by this scarf." I said as I took my scarf back. The boys just laughed at me.

"Whatever you say Sebastian. And the next time you hook up with Reesie, bring her by so we can say hello." Thad said.

"And to wear protection, because after all your wild days, who knows what STDs you could be carrying aorund." Trent added.

"That's not funny. I'm clean. You all know that." I said.

"Geez Smythe, take a joke. But seriously, use protection. We don't want any mini yous running around. One of you is enough." Jeff said.

"That wasn't funny, that was sick. You're all sick in the head."