Chapter 2

Rose

Yes! Finally i can leave the infirmary! Do you know how boring it is to stay on bed rest for 2 days?! Don't think so.

"Rose,i know you won't like what i'm about to tell you.So you have to keep calm." Dimitri said softly as he walked me to the cafeteria."Hans wants you to stay off of guarding for 3 days because we are not sure that you have fully recocered." he said as gently.

"What?!" i almost yelled.I stopped walking and turned to him.Fortunately,there's no one around."He can't do that! I've healed! And i have been resting for a week i don't need more rest.I'm perfectly fine." i said firmly.

"We can't risk it Rose,you can't risk it.This is for your own good." he said as gently as possible.

I sighed,knowing that i'm not gonna win this fight."Fine" i said exasperately.Then,my stomach grumbled.

Dimitri chuckled."Come on you must be really hungry."he said as he grabbed my hand and leading me towards the cafeteria.

I took a seat at a table.Dimitri said he's going to buy my food and told me to sit down because it's not healthy for me to stand around for a long time.I simply rolled my eyes when he said that.

Hey Rose,where are you? Lissa asked through the bond.

I'm at the cafeteria.Come join me. I said excitedly.I haven't seen her since the Strigoi incident.At first,i was hurt that she didn't come to visit me but Dimitri said she have some Royal things to attend to.

I saw Liss at the entrance looking for me.Once she found me,she quickly ran to me.I stood up.

"Hey Liss!" i said to her.

"Oh my gosh Rose! I missed you so much." she said as she hugged me.

I chuckled."I missed you too!"

"What about me Rosie?" Said no other than -- Christian.

"I can't believe i'm saying this but i missed you too Sparky." i said with a grin on my face.And to my surprise,he hugged me.

"Rose you scared us to death.Don't ever do that again." he said as he released me from the hug.After Spokane,Christian and I have become close.He's like a brother to me now.

"Can't promise you that Sparky but i'll try my best." i smiled at him."Oh and if you ever call me Rosie again,i'll slit your throat out." i said giving him an evil smirk.He paled for a minute and then recovered.

"I'd like to see you try." he grinned.

I sat down and talked to them for about 2 minutes untill Dimitri came.

He bought me 4 glazed chocolate donuts and bought himself a turkey sandwhich.

"Sorry that it took so long.I was talking to Hans.The Strigoi attack has been increasing and the court is being extra guarded.And the court agreed to let anyone that are afraid, to live here untill the Strigoi attacks decreasing.Oh and Rose," he smiled."Hans agreed to let you start guarding in the day after tomorrow."

"Thank you for convincing him" i gave him my best smile.

"I guess you guys are back together huh?" Christian smirked.

"Yeah" i said as i looked at Dimitri.He was wearing one of his rare smile.

"Good for you guys" Lissa said with a big smile on her face.

"And remember this Belikov,if you ever hurt her,I'll lit your ass up on fire" Christian said as he lit up a fire on his on his hand.

"Christian!" Lissa yelled at him as she slapped his shoulder.

"It's okay Lissa,and i promise you i won't ever hurt her again." Dimitri said as he stuttered the word 'again'.

I held his hand and squeezed it to comfort him.He gave me a small smile.

"And as much as i hate to say this,you are like a brother to me." i said.I gave him my sweetest smile.

He grinned."You know you love me Rose"

Before i have the chance to say a snarky comment,a women Moroi burst into the cafeteria door,panting and her face was pale,even more pale for a Moroi.

"Strigois!" she yelled.Then from nowhere,a Strigoi grabbed her and snapped her neck.

Hope you guys enjoy! ツ and please if you want to see Frostbite comes to life,donate some money to help #VAFamily raise $1.5 mil for the  movie to be make.And follow me on twitter @FostersBrallie1 and i'll follow back if you ask. #SupportFrostbiteOnIndiegogo
Vote! Comment! thanks for reading. ~Mariam ツ