Chapter 6

Rose

As soon as i entered the kitchen,Sonya ran up to me and quickly begged for forgiveness.Everyone's eyes on us.

What i did next shocked me and everyone else.I slapped her hard- but not that hard.Then i hugged her with one arm.

"How could you do that?! You could have killed your brother!" I yelled at her after i pulled out of the hug.

"Sorry,i didn't know.It was stupid of me to act like that.I'm really sorry.I really am.Please forgive me.And i deserved that slap." She said as she touched her cheek.

"It's not me that you have to ask forgiveness,it's your brother.And i forgive you." I hugged her again.

"Rose.." Dimitri said as he touched my uninjured shoulder.

I sighed.He is still mad at Sonya.I can tell that.I grabbed his elbow hard and pulled him to the living room.

"You can't just forgive her like that! She staked you for God sake!" He whispered yelled at me.

"She ACCIDENTALLY staked my shoulder.And she didn't think,she just acted." I glared at him."And stop giving her the cold shoulder.Seriously Dimitri,since when did you turn into a- a 8 year old?!" Actually he was acting like me- the old me.

He let out a long sighed."Fine.I don't know..it's just...you could have been killed you know.." He hugged me carefully.

"Dimitri we've talked about this.If i hadn't jumped in front of you,you're the one who could get killed.I only got injured.And i don't know what i'd do if you get killed." I stared at him.

"Okay.I'll forgive her." He kissed my head."And since when did you become so wise?" He smirked.

"Since..now.Your crappy zen life lessons actually payed off Comrade." I chuckled.

He laughed."I'm glad."

He pulled me into a kiss.It was soft at first but then it becomes heady and deep and strong.He licked my bottom lips for entrance and i gave in.I moaned.I could feel his breath on my tongue.But then my stomach just had to ruin the moment.

Dimitri laughed again."Go eat.I'm gonna go freshen up."

I ran to the kitchen and quickly took a seat.Olena had already placed a plate with black bread and blini on it.I realize that everyone- and i mean everyone are staring at me.

"Why are you guys staring at me?" I eyed them curiously.All of them are grinning except for the boys.They smirked.

"You know this wall is not so thick and we heard everything- and by everything i mean everything  you guys said." Lissa said.

"And do." Adrian smirked playfully.

My eyes widened and i blushed.I looked down and silently eat.

They all laughed."Actually it was really sweet." Olena smiled brightly."I have never seen my son like that.He is a very private person."

I rolled my eyes."Tell me about it."

"He only shows his real emotions with you." Lissa said.I could feel her happiness for me."I can see that you're truly happy with him.Your aura shines bright when you're with him and him you."

"Tell me about it." Adrian rolled his eyes and sipped his drink which was surprisingly water.

"Thanks Olena for this lovely meal." I said politely.Then i hugged her and kissed her cheek.She was like a mom to me.She was more mom to me than my real mom."I'm gonna go freshen up."

"Okay.And if you need anything tell me." She cupped my cheeks with her hand."Go."

I went upstairs.When i walked in,Dimitri was shirtless.His bare back was faced me.I stood there silently,admiring his beautiful,hot body.

He turned around and smirked.

"See something you like?" He lifted his eyebrow.Damn he steal my line!

I managed to walk over to him.I slapped his chest playfully."Hey,that's my line! And i see a lot of things i like."

He grinned then kissed me hard.He wrapped my legs on his waist then lay me down on the bed.

And we ended up naked.