Chapter 12

Rose

Lissa is in a jet.Christian is beside her,holding her hand.Dimitri and Adrian in front of them.Dimitri looks terrible.He has bags under his eyes,he grew a little beard,his eyes are red- not like strigoi red,like red because of crying.Adrian's the same except he has a glass of what i think is vodka in his hand.

"We need to find where Rose is.I can't just go back to Court,knowing that Rose has been kidnapped and probably- " Dimitri cut her off,a little harshly i might add.

"Don't say that she's dead." He growled."I know Rose.She's a fighter.She wouldn't go down without a fight."

"Dimitri,calm down." Christian said."We're gonna find her and bring her back,safely if possible.And Lissa,you need to focus on your new title and try to reach out to Rose."

"Adrian have you tried to visit Rose in her dreams?" Dimitri asked.

"I've been trying to." That's all he said.

Dimitri sighed."I'm going to search for her as soon as we land.She risked her life for me and i'd do the same for her."

"I'll join you." Said Eddie,who is standing next to Dimitri."Rose is my sister,of course i'll help." Dimitri nodded.

"I'll follow you too." Christian said,standing up.Lissa was about to protest when Christian said "They need all the help they can get.And i have experienced with Strigoi.Rose saved my life.I owe her.Even though i have never admit it,she's like a sister to me."  I'm so touched that they would risk their lives for me.Mostly Christian.Lissa nodded with a pain look on her face.

"Okay.But how are you going to find her?"  Lissa frowned.They all stared  at Dimitri.

"Strigoi." He sucked in a deep breath."How do you think Rose found me?" Then the realization hit them all."Yes.She hunt down Strigoi,asked them questions by torturing them then let them go to let me know that she was searching for me." Their eyes widened.

"She didn't.." Lissa gasped."Bu- but that's dangerous! She could have been on the  top list of Strigoi most wanted."

Dimitri looked pain."She was.Still is i think.I told all of the Strigoi to find Rose and bring her to me." He buried his face with his hands.I wish  i was there with him.I know how hard it is to talk about his Strigoi days.

I went back to my body after that.And Victor is standing right in front of me.

"How's our dear Vasilisa?" He asked in that cold strigoi voice.

"Fine." I gritted my teeth.

"She's gonna be a good queen.I can tell." He comes closer to me."And tell me this,was Guardian Belikov there?"

"What do you want from him?" I growled.

"You're going to find out soon.And i know he's going to search for you.That's just makes it a lot easier." He smiled cruelly.

"Don't go anywhere near him!" I tried breaking off the chain but only ended up hurting my broken leg.

Victor shook his head."Oh Rose,you're so strong,so one of a kind."

"So what? You're just using me as a bait?!"

"Yes.But don't worry.Soon enough you'll be like one of us."

"I'd rather die,then getting turn." I growled.

"Careful of what you wish Rose." He warned.

"Then why not just turn me now?"

"It's not the right time.We need Dimitri first,then you.You guys would be a great asset to us." He came closer to me and stared at my neck."I'm a little hungry."

"Get away from me." I growled.He kicked my broken leg.I screamed in pain.

"Ahhh!!"

"Now,now Rose.Stay still." I tried to wiggled out,ignoring the pain.He slapped me then gripped my neck."I know you enjoy this." I could feel his fangs slowly piercing my neck.And i felt the bliss flow through me.I tried to fight it,but failed.And soon,i passed out.

I'm so sorry that it's short and sorry for not updating lately.Three words.School and Tennis.I'm really sorry.I feel really bad.I'm gonna try to update more often,but NO PROMISES.Thanks for reading. ~ Mariam ツ