Chapter 11

Rose

I woke up in darkness.What the hell happened?! Ugh,my head is throbbing.Sorry head for not taking care of you.I'm chained up on the wall.Oh my gosh,where's Lissa? Where's Dimitri? I started to panick.Relax Rose,try to remember what happened.Then it all came back to me.

We just landed in Turkey.

"Lissa,wake up.We're here." i shooked her shoulder.Her eyes fluttered opened.

"Huh? Okay." She rubbed her eyes.I grabbed her bag."Rose,you don't have to do that.I can carry my own bag."  She smiled softly.Then we heard someone screamed outside the jet.I turned to the window and saw a Strigoi just got staked by Dimitri.

"Eddie! Come on!" I yelled as i ran outside to help him.Eddie fall into steps behind me.There was like 30 Strigoi there.How did they know? We have to get Lissa to safety.How can we escape this? 5 Strigoi came at me all at once.I concentrated on pulling some of Lissa's darkness but not to much to make me lose control.I felt adrenaline rushed through me.I took out 2 of my stakes and started fighting them.It was easy to stake them with the help of the darkness.Eddie was struggling with three of them.I helped him.I was fighting with the women strigoi.Eddie just killed the other one.The Strigoi that i was fighting was clearly ancient but she was small like me.So it's hard to beat her.She was stranggling me.I gasped for air.I tried to reach for my hidden stake in the jacket but can't.Then the Strigoi  head was suddenly on fire.Christian.He was throwing fire balls as much as he could at the Strigoi.

"Christian!! Get back inside the jet! It's too dangerous!" I yelled as i ran to the Strigoi who was coming towards Christian.

Then my hair got pulled back by a Strigoi.I grunted in pain.The Strigoi punched me on the face hard and i started to see black spots.Hang in there,Rose.I fell to the ground.I tried to get back up but i was too slow.The Strigoi i was fighting with grabbed my leg and broke it.I screamed in pain then went unconscious.

I moved my leg and i groaned.It fucking hurts.

"My dear Rose." Said a voice in the dark.I know that voice.Victor Dashkov.

"Victor," I growled."What did you do?!"

"Oh Rose," Then he switched on the light.Well,not light..fire.I'm in somekind of a dungeon.

"What do you want? I broke you out of prison.I kept my promise." I glared at him.And that's when i saw his eyes.Red."You turned Strigoi?" I laughed but there's no humor in it."No surprise there."

"I've never felt so alive.And i know that the Queen is dead." He smile cruelly."Because i'm the one who killed her.Her blood was tasty." He licked his lips.He walks back and forth,smiling."How's your leg?" 

"Great." I lied.I clenched my teeth.

"Good." He walks to the door."Now,if you don't mind.I have some....meeting to go to."

I was about to shout questions at him.But he left quickly.I could feel that Lissa's safe through the bond.I better check up on her.

Sorry,it's short.I'm in a hurry. ~Mariam