Chapter 16

Rose

"Y-your what?" My jaw dropped to the floor.I'm speechless.

"I'm pregnant Rose!" She laughed.

I blinked.This is reality.

"Oh my god,Liss! Congrats!" I hug her tightly."I'm truly happy for you."

"Thanks.And there's more!" Her exciteness is contagious.She beamed.

"What?" I laughed.Dimitri is smiling.

"Me and Christian are wondering if you and Dimitri want to be her or his godparents." Once again,i'm speechless.

"Seriously? We'd love to." I held Dimitri's hand.

"Congratulations my Queen." Dimitri said politely."And Rose is right,we'd love to be his or her godparents."

"Yay!" She squealed.

"Soon there's gonna be Little Dragomirs running around." That made all of them laughed."When did you found out?" I frowned.She's getting better blocking the bond from me.

"Just this morning." She couldn't stop beaming."I woke up feeling like throwing up and i did.Christian called the doctor and she said i've been pregnant for 4 weeks now."

"Wow.I'm happy for you Liss and i know that you guys are over the moon about this.But Liss,this is going to be hard.You're only 19 and you're a queen.We have to take extra precaution for you and your baby's safety." All of us are serious now.

"I know." She sighed."That's why Christian came up with a plan,"

Christian leans forward.

"I figured we could go back to St.Vlads." Did i hear him right? "I know Court is more protected than there.But many of the threats are in here.I could teach some classes.You guys too,since there's gonna be tons of guardians there." You know,actually that doesn't sound bad at all.Dimitri too thinks it's a pretty good idea.

"I agree.Queen Vasilisa maybe can teach something there too.Maybe you can even find Spirit Users students." Pretty good idea.But-

"Liss,Your Majesty,My Queen.I'm gonna have to ask you to not use Spirit so much while you're pregnant.This is for both of your safety." I said firmly.

"I know that." Spirit can drive you crazy.I've seen it before.

"And we are all here to help and support you." Especially me.Since i'm bound to her.

"So,when are we leaving?" Dimitri asked.

"Tomorrow morning." Dimitri and i nodded in agreement.

After that,we left to pack.Huh,never thought i'd say going back to St.Vlads is a good idea.I've always thought of that place as prison.I'm actually pretty excited.Mia actually teach there too.Eddie of course,will follow us because he's one of the queen's personal guardians.But there's still a little part of me,that worried about the Strigoi problem.Why do they need us? By 'us' i mean Dimitri and me.Or do they just want to torture us then kill us or turn us.I also have to decide 10 guardians who's going to follow us because i'm head guardian.Guardian Crevan is one of them.We are only going to be there untill the baby is born or more.Lissa's decision.

The next day,we left pretty early.We don't want the reporters to bother us.That'll just make Lissa stress.We went with 3 cars.Lissa already have told the world that she's pregnant.

I remembered when Dimitri brought me and Lissa back to the academy.Good times,good times.I know this place like the back of my hand.

"Ah,Your Majesty," Kirova said then bow down.

"Rise." Lissa said quickly.

"Welcome back to St.Vlads." She smiled- an actual smile.She's getting pretty old."Your rooms are ready and if you need anything just tell me." She said politely."I assumed Guardian Hathaway and Guardian Belikov will share a room together since you guys are together."

"Great." Lissa said."If you don't mind,i'm gonna go now."

"Oh sure.And Lord Ozera?" Christian turns to her."You can begin your class the day after tomorrow.And may i speak with Guardian Hathaway and Guardian Belikov,Your Majesty?"

"Sure." She said then left with other guardians.

"Sit." She offered.We did.

"So,what's this about?" I raised my eyebrows.

"First of all,always a pleasure to see you Rose," she said,dropping my title."I was thinking maybe you and Dimitri could mentor two of the student here." She gave us each a file.

Skylar Robinson.16.5'7.Has brunette long wavy hair.Has a lot of bad marks.She reminds me of well..me.

"Wow,she's actually a lot like me when i was a student." I said out loud.

"So,i noticed." Kirova said."So,would you both do it?"Dimitri and i nodded."Great.You can start on Monday."

We were about to leave when Kirova stopped us.

"I do have another question though," i have a bad feeling about this."I know you have graduated,but i'm just wondering.Since when did you guys start to you know- date i guess.." I exchanged looks with Dimitri."I mean,how can you guys have a relationship after Rose graduated about 5-6 weeks later." We stayed quiet."Okay.I know you guys have been together since Spokane.I just want you to admit it."

"Are we that obvious?" I asked,shocked."If you knew about us then,why didn't you bust us?"

"Oh believe me,i almost did.But Alberta told me to watch you guys,like really watch- and i did.You guys truly do love each other.And it's not fair for me to take away a person's love away." Dimitri was shock too.

"Okay." I sighed."Thank you.Really.You know i have always thought you as kind of a witch." I thought she'd yell at me or scowl but- she laughed.What happened to the Kirova i know?! And actually i prefer this one then the strict one."That's all.You may go." We left to our room.

"That's pretty weird." Dimitri said as we unpacked.

"Yeah.And i thought we hid our relationship pretty good." I still can't believe she and Alberta knows.

Dimitri wrapped his arms around my waist and i could feel his smile.

"You're just too hard to resist Roza." He whispered huskily.He started kissing the scars on my face and my neck.I turned,facing him.And we started kissing and then the intensity increase.My legs are now wrapped around his waist."I love you so much Roza." He whispers against my lips.I smiled at that.

"I love you too Comrade." With that,his mouth was on mine again.

He started to lay me down on the bed and soon enough,all of our clothes ended up in a pile on the floor.

I updated again! And did you guys enjoy this chapter? 'Cause if you do,vote and comment! Also it's 1 a.m. here and i have exams tomorrow.So,Goodnight or good morning wherever you are.Thanks for reading! Love you lots. ~Mariam ツ