Chapter 9

I saw Lissa in the living room so i quickly went straight to her.I sat beside her.

"Hey Liss,how are you feeling?" I asked worriedly.

"I-i don't know Rose.I-i'm not ready to be a queen.I mean i just graduated,what was she thinking?!"

"Lissa,calm down." I cupped her face."I know you.I have been your best friend since forever.And i think- i know you would be a great queen.You're strong and you will always have me and sparky by your side." I gave her a assuring smile.

"Yeah Liss,you're gonna be great." Sparky holds her hand."And Rosie's right."

"If you call me Rosie again,i'll break your nose." I said seriously.

He smirked."Ro-"

"Christian,don't." Lissa warned him.

"Rosie." He grinned

I punched his nose and heard it crack.

"Shit!" Christian got up and holds his bleeding nose.

Lissa giggled."I've warned you."

Christian glared at me."You're gonna pay for that Rose." He threw a fireball at me but i quickly dodged it.

"Christian!" Lissa hissed."You could seriously hurt her!"

"Relax Liss,even if the fire hit her it won't actually hurt her." He reassured Lissa.

I punched his shoulder.

"Ow!" He gave me a death glare.

"That's for throwing the fireball at me." I smiled evilly.

"Rose." Dimitri gave me a look that says "Cut it".

"Fine." I sighed."Dimitri go get the rest of them,we need to talk."

He nodded then left.

"Well i'm gonna go and wash my bleeding nose." He glared at me.

I held up my hands."You asked for it Sparky." He rolled his eyes then left.

I looked at my shirt.

"Ugh! Oh great now i got Sparky's blood all over my shirt." I looked at my shirt disgustingly.

"That's your fault." She chuckled."Now go get change."

I got up grumpily and went to Dimitri's old room.I realized that i stink so i decided to have a short shower.

After i got dressed,i hang out in there for a bit.I looked at Dimitri's bookshelf.He has many books and of course all of them are western.The man loves reading.And then i looked at the albums that he have.Western,western,western.

"Roza,we're waiting for you." He said then walked in."What are you doing?"

"I'm  just checking out these things that you have." I turned around."You seriously have an obsession with cowboys and western all that stuff."

He shrugged."They're good." He kissed me."Now,come on." I followed him downstairs.All of them are there except for- Sparky.

"Where's Sparky?" I asked to no one in particular.

"Stop calling me that." He hissed as he walked past me.

"It suits you." I grinned.

"Dude,what happened to your nose?" Adrian asked.

"I don't know,asked Rose." He glared at me yet again.

"What did you do to her?" Eddie asked,grinning.

"He called her Rosie." Lissa said.

Adrian,Eddie and Mia laughed.

"That's what you get for messing with Little Dhampir." I cringed at my nickname.

"Okay.So Hans told me that the Court just got better but still not completely safe.We need to find a hiding place for Queen Lissa."

"Dimitri i'm not officially queen yet.And just Lissa in front of our friends." Lissa interrupted Dimitri.

"Strigoi are still lurking around everywhere.So we need to hide Lissa but we still have to figure out where to hid her.We also found out that Strigoi are looking for spirit users to kill them or turn them.Strigoi are actually afraid of them turning them back to mortal.We need to be careful since there's 2 of you here." Dimitri sighed.

"I believe i can help you with that." Said no other than- Abe.

"Old man,what are you doing here?"

He grinned."I thought you guys are gonna need some help."

Then the famous Janine Hathaway came from behind him.

"Mom?" I asked,surprised."What are you doing here?!"

She smiled sincerely."I'm your dad's guardian now."

I walked up to her then hug her.Yeah,our relationship has gotten better since Spokane.

"Belikov,we should talk sometime." Abe said.

He nodded.I believe that he's gonna tell him about the consequences if he hurt me.

"You better be good with her." Mom piped in.

"Okay guys.Stop it.He knows." I rolled my eyes.

"You guys pack your things and get ready.We'll leave in the morning." Abe clasped his hand.