Chapter 3

Rose

I quickly grab Lissa and stand protectively on front of her and Dimitri made the same with Christian.

"Let's get them out of here!" I yelled at Dimitri as i was fighting a Strigoi.He was new so it's easy to stake him.

I grabbed Lissa's hand and ran out of the cafeteria.When i got out,Strigoi are everywhere..how could this happened?

I briefly looked at Dimitri and saw that he was thinking the same.

4 Strigoi came at me and Dimitri.I easily staked the first one.The second was not that easy.I tried to slashed my stake on his cheek but he ducked really fast.He slammed me to the wall and i hit my head hard.God,i just got out of the infirmary..give me some break! I started to feel sick but i brushed it off.The Strigoi was walking towards Lissa with a cruel smile on his face.I quickly ran at him and staked his back.He shrieked and then i saw my oppurtunity to stake him,so i did.

I glanced at Dimitri and saw that he was just done with his second Strigoi.I took a look at him from head to toe to see if he's fine.He has a few bruises and cuts but other tan that he's just fine.

"Rose!" someone yelled.It was Hans.I didn't even saw him coming.I take a look at my surrounding and tank god it was Strigoi free but not for long."Rose..i need you....and Dimitri to take them....to safety.." Hans said between breathes.

"But you need us to stay here to fight them-"

"Go! Rose,we will take care of this.." Hans yelled.

I nodded.We ran to the Guardians' car.We got into the car.And before Dimitri drove off i saw Adrian,Eddie and Mia.

"Stop!" i shouted at Dimitri.I got out of the car and ran to my friends.

"Guys,go to the car.Go!" i sad to them as i was fighting a Strigoi.He got a good hit on my cheek..god,give my head a break! I slashed his ribs with my stake and he screamed in pain then I staked him.I ran back towards the car but stumbled a little.

And thank god i got there without needing to kill Strigoi.

"Let's....go.." i said as the world fades out from my eyes.

Dimitri

"Rose..Rose,stay with me!" i said to her as she slowly went unconscious.

"Rose,Rose wake up!" Lissa said,shaking her shoulder.

I'm driving but i don't know where i'm heading  to.

Lissa is trying to heal Rose's head that was bleeding.

I looked at Rose briefly and saw that the cut that was on Rose's head are gone.I relaxed a little.Lissa slowly pulled away from her and put her head on Christian's shoulder,slowly falling asleep.

"Where are we going?" Christian asked as he stroke Lissa's cheek.

"I don't know." I muttered under my breath."We're gonna stop at a motel and rest there.Then,we'll figure out a place that is completely safe."

I just hope that things at court will settle down soon.