Chapter 14

Rose

I've been in the car for almost 10 hours.We only stopped for toilet breaks and eat.Dimitri did took care some of the cuts and wounds that i had.But my body still hurts.I mean,i can walk and all that but slowly.Eddie also has been a very protective brother.Christian thankfully and weirdly didn't throw any snarky sarcastic comments to me.Surprisingly,he's nice.Nah,we both know deep down we cared for each other.They also has been swapping driving shifts.By they i mean Eddie and Dimitri.Christian offered but they won't let him well...because his a Moroi.Right now,Eddie is driving.Christian's on shotgun.And me and Dimitri at the back thankfully.Being with him has this warm feeling that i love.My head on his chest,his hand stroking my hair.It's nice.I've cleaned myself up,but i still look bad.I have scars on my stomach,leg,arms,one on my head.My broken leg is well..broken.But Dimitri bandaged it nicely and somehow found a crutch that was abandoned he said.Not to mention i have a bruised cheek (from all the slapping) and a bruised eye.So yeah,other than that,i'm fine.

"Roza," Dimitri said softly."I'm sorry,i'm so sorry for not finding you sooner," his face showed guiltiness and his voice sad."If i had,he wouldn't have hurt you this bad."

I looked at him,shocked.Why would he blame this on him? If anything he did,he saved me.My eyes stared at him lovingly.

"Don't blame this on you.You saved me.Well,you guys did.And i'm grateful for that." Christian and Eddie nodded and smiled at me."Victor and his 'buddies' did hurt me..bad...but i'm okay now.And they're all dead anyway." I shuddered,remembering when Dimitri killed Victor.Yeah,i saw him.He was like me when the darkness took me over."And i'm safe now with you guys." He gave me a half smile.

I kissed him and he kissed me back hard.That longingness.I missed him so much.I know that we're still in the car with other people in it so i gained all my will power and strength and pulled away.Christian is talking with someone on the phone.Lissa.I've been so worried about her.Well,Queen Lissa now.

"I love you too." Christian said then hung up."Lissa or should i say Queen Lissa," he smirked."is waiting impatiently with everyone else for you Rose."

"Well,they don't have to wait any longer because we are already here." Eddie said as he pulled up.I didn't even realize we got into Court.

Dimitri opened the door for me and help me out then give me my crutch.

"Thanks." He smiles.

We walked to Lissa's room or should i say chamber now? Whatevs.It's in the middle of the day..almost night..well for the Moroi,so there are a lot of people here.I know i look terrible,but they don't have to stare at me like freaks.Dimitri kept close to me.Halfway there,i saw a little person running towards me.Paul.I bend down,ignoring the pain and hug him.

"Aunt Roza!" Paul said as he wrapped his arms around my neck.

"Hey Paul," i chuckled."What are you doing here? Where's your mom?"

"We're all here." He said cheerfully."We're all worried about you.The Queen told us and she brought us here." I let him go and was about to stand up but then felt a pain in my ribs.

"Aagh!" I gritted my teeth.I let go of my crutch and Dimitri was there by my side in a flesh.

"Roza?" He asked worrily.

I caught my breath and the pain slowly goes away but not all."I'm fine." I lied.

"We need to get her to Lissa fast." Said Christian.Dimitri nods and picked me up.

"Dimitri,i can walk." Then the pain hits me again.I shut my eyes tightly.

"Clearly not." He said.Oh great,now my head.I'm so dizzy and feel like i want to throw up.

"What's wrong with her?!" Lissa asked as we got into her room.Dimitri lay me down on the couch.

"I'm fine,Liss.Don't worry about it." I forced a small smile on my face.I still don't like her using Spirit.She shut her eyes and raised her hand up."Liss,i'm okay." She ignored me then i started to feel the hot and cold feeling when she healed me.My broken leg is only bruised now,and my eyes and cheek are okay my head is still dizzy but okay.My ribs.There's too many wounds and cuts.But she healed most of them.The scars still there tho'.I sighed."Thanks Liss." She pulled me into a tight hug.

"Rose,you know how worried i was?!" She sobbed on my now healed shoulder."Who did this to you?" I didn't answer.I know Lissa hates Victor and afraid of him so i didn't bother to answer.Instead,Dimitri did.

"Victor Dashkov." He said with a venom in his voice.Lissa's eyes widened."He was a Strigoi."

"Was? You killed him?" Lissa asked.

"Yes.I did." I saw relief flooded through Lissa's eyes.

She stood up then started to sway a little.The guardians around the room tense.

"Get her a feeder," Christian said to a guardian."Then you need to rest.Dimitri you have tomorrow day off,go take care of Rose.She needs to rest too." Dimitri nodded gratefully.

"Come on Rose," I finally realized that The Belikovas and my friends are here.And their face all shows concerned.

I went to the Belikovas and hug each one of them.Paul and Zoya has gotten older and taller.The Belikovas all cried when they hug me.Except Yeva.She smiled.Then Mia,Adrian,my parents and the rest.

"Little dhampir,i miss you." Adrian said as he hugs me."I'm so glad you're okay." He kissed my head and from the corner of my eye,i saw Dimitri tensed.

"Aww,i miss you too Adrian." I smiled at him.His hand goes dangerously low on my back.So,i let go.He kissed me on the cheek then i left.

As soon as i reached Dimitri,he wrapped his arm around my waist protectively.

"He got balls." Dimitri said under his breath but i heard it.

I laughed."Oh come on Comrade,his Adrian.I'm yours and you're mine.Forever.You have got nothing to worry about." I kissed his cheek.

Our room is beautiful and awesome.The perks of being a queen's bestfriend.I took a short but amazing shower.I feel so refresh then changed into comfy clothes.I'm so tired so i lay down on the bed.Dimitri decided to join me.

"Roza.." he whispers as he kissed my face.My heart still skips a beat everytime he calls me that.

I kissed him softly on the lips but as always,it turns into something more powerful and hungrier.That longingness.We kissed so passionately and then we pulled away to breathe.

"I miss you.." he whispers."So much..." he kissed me again.

"I miss you too Comrade.." oh did i missed him.

"Roza,i would really love to continue this but you really need to rest." He said huskily.

I didn't argue because i'm so tired.So i nodded.I lay my head on his chest.He started to whisper sone Russian sweet nothings in my ear and slowly i drifted off to sleep.

Another chapter done! I'm sorry that if this is annoying but please go check out my kinda' new VA fanfic called "Protecting".Anyway,i hope you enjoyed this chapter.Comment and Vote! Thanks for reading! ~Mariam