Chapter 30

Dimitri

(Fast forward to 4 months.)

It's been 4 months since she left.1 month left.That's not long.Me and Christian just got back to the academy but had to went back to Court.Lissa had to stay at Court for another 2 weeks.Christian said that he wants to stay with her but she said no and she'll be fine.It took 3 days to convince Christian to go back to the academy.But right now we're on our way to court again because Christian's first child will be born in a few hours and he's anxious.

"Relax.We're almost there." He wouldn't stop pacing back and forth.(We're in the private jet.) "And you better sit down we're about to land."

"I'm so nervous." He sat down and started to rubbing his hands."What if I'm a bad father? Am I ready? What if my child dislike me?"

"Okay now you're just talking nonsense.You're gonna be a good father.You guys are gonna be just fine." They don't know the gender because they want it to be a surprise.

"So you guys decided on names yet?" I asked,trying to distract him for a minute.

"Rhea Marie Dragomir Ozera if it's a girl.Nathan Hale Dragomir Ozera.I told him that we can name the boy,Andre but she said she doesn't want to name her son after a dead person.It's not she hates her brother or anything it's just that it felt weird." He said,a little bit calmly.

Then the jet finally landed.And we rushed to the hospital.Lissa is in labour right now.We got there just in time.Christian went in and I told him I'll be out here.I sat down with a sigh of relief.I yawned and my eyes started to droop.God I'm tired.I haven't got any sleep in almost 36 hours.I was about to fell asleep when my guardian phone rings.I snapped out my daze.

"Belikov speaking." I said in my guardian voice.

"It's Hans.I just wanted to check in."

"Lord Ozera is with Queen Vasilisa inside with a couple other guardians."

"Good.Oh and I already sent someone to drop a letter from Rose to you." That wakes me up."He should be there in another..5 minutes tops."

"Thank you Hans." I said then hung up.

We exchanged a letter once in awhile.For good reasons.To know how each others doing and to tell the progress and just let the feelings out.Even exchanging letters is kind of risky.Hans only let us do so,so we could focus on our jobs.Because honestly i- maybe Rose too- would go crazy if we didn't know how each others doing.

Soon enough I saw Guardian Reyes coming towards me with an envelope in his hand.

"Guardian Belikov," He greeted me with a small smile."This came in for you."

"Thank you." I returned the smile,he nodded then left.

I sat down and opened the letter eagerly.

Hey Comrade, I honestly love that nickname.How are you? And to answer your question,I'm good.And I bet that Lissa is probably having her child when this letter came in to you.So 1 month left.I honestly can't wait to get back.It's exhausting being a Hunter.And right now my squad and I are living in a cabin in the woods.Fun.Tell Lissa and Sparky I said congratulations and that I missed them.And you too of course.We've been in 8 missions and I'm going for the 9th one in a couple hours.We did struggled in a few of them but we got through it.God,I missed you Dimitri.I hate being apart from you.It's agonizing and you know it.I took of my ring off for a few occasions.Like when I go to missions or going to shower and a few others.But I always kept it close with me.I love you and I'll see you in 1 month.Your fiancé,Rose.