Chloe.

📍Toronto, Ontariochloefisher Thank you Bloch for sending me a beautiful new pair of pointe shoes and for choosing me to be your newest ambassador

📍Toronto, Ontario
chloefisher Thank you Bloch for sending me a beautiful new pair of pointe shoes and for choosing me to be your newest ambassador.

"Doesn't it feel great to have the afternoon off?" Lucie asks me. I roll my eyes at my sister, instead of allowing me to come home, shower, eat and fall asleep. Lucie being Lucie pulled me out and now here we are, walking the busy streets of Toronto. No it wasn't that I didn't enjoy spending time with my younger sister, it's just I had planned to sleep considering my sleeping hours were well on there way to not even existing.

"I don't necessarily have the afternoon off all day, I've got to meet up with my private ballet coach"

"I know, but still"she says "it feels good Don't it?"

"It would've felt better if you had allowed me to stay in and sleep Lucie. Why aren't you at school any how?" I ask my sister. Alexander was at school at the University of Toronto.

"Day off" I stop her as we began to head towards St Lawrence Market.

"You positive?"

"Somewhat"

"I don't want to get my head chopped off by mom"

"You won't"she waves her hand around.

"I believe you Lucie" she nods. Our parents did believe in staying home for mental health days, they believed that was just as important as education. Eduction, mental health, and family are their top three believes. Especially for a family who is very competitive and works hard on school and sports. Like with Alexander, it's football and school, with Lucie it's soccer and school and as for me, well it's always been just ballet. I'm not saying that I didn't find school important, I did. I always just seemed to strive fairly easily at school that I was able to put a lot of focus into ballet. I do go to school, wanting a degree in history but took kinesiology for sports therapy. But ballet was always my first plan.

Lucie and I step into St Lawrence Market and both sigh, breathing in all the different smells. It was beautiful and magical some people may say.

"Will you be able to come home for Alex's birthday?" Lucie asks me. He was turning twenty one this year, how exciting. Even thought my parents lived just a little bit away from downtown Toronto and more in the suburbs of the city which was just an hour away from downtown Toronto. I had my own apartment here in downtown. Finding it easier that if I worked late I could just immediately crash instead of driving an extra hour, I'd be driving like five minutes. It sounds so stupid and privileged but when your whole body is aching after hours of ballet, you'd understand my dilemma.