Chloe.

📍Toronto, Ontario Bloch Introducing our newest ambassador, Miss Chloe Fisher

📍Toronto, Ontario
Bloch Introducing our newest ambassador, Miss Chloe Fisher. Miss Fisher resides in the heart of Canada, learning at the National Ballet Of Canada in Toronto. We caught up with Chloe on a typical normal week in her life as she rehearses for this year's performance of Snow White. The video will be linked in our bio now!

chloefisher such an honour and pleasure being a new family member of Bloch. The photo shoot and interviews were so much fun! Glad you enjoyed the week with me.
unknown1 she's soooo pretty! I inspire to be just like her.
unknown2 simply gorgeous.
luciefisher jeez, that's my sister? Who knew.
kalanileblanc I'm so proud of you, you can definitely check this off your bucket list now.
joellane stunning.
unknown4 OML JOEL COMMENTED ON THIS!!!!

This past week had been eventful to say the least, Bloch had came to Toronto, following me around for the week to see my typical week life. I had informed Joel about this and he understood that I wouldn't be around in person to see him, the two of us wanting to keep whatever was between us a secret for now. That was until Joel had commented on Bloch's Instagram post about introducing me, I blame his head not working properly.

The somewhat small documentary was brilliant, they had talked to my parents, my siblings, my friends, even some of my teachers and fellow dancers. Showed pictures of me when I was little and now. It was brilliantly well put together which just made my life even more out together.

"Girl!" Kalani squeals as she rushes into my apartment, I was cooking myself some lunch before I had went to go see Joel. I raise my eyebrows at my best friend.

"Your trending on Twitter, next to Joel of course"I give her a weird look and she skips over to me, letting me door slam shut. She grabs ahold of me. She shows me the tweets on Twitter and I laugh.

"Joel comments one thing"

"But the theories. When he posted that pic of him and you going out for lunch, you posted a picture wearing the exact same shirt"

"Kalani, chill. It's like your one of the fan girls right now. You know more than any of them"she looks at me and than her phone.

"Fair point" I laugh.

She takes in my kitchen "I thought you were heading to Joel's?" She asks.

"I'm hungry, obviously, wanna stay while I eat?" She shrugs and we both sit down at the counter. I had only made a simple sandwich.

"So are you guys like officially dating?" She asks. I shrug.

"We haven't even kissed!" I let out a light chuckle. "And plus he's been busy trying to get back on the ice and I've been busy with rehearsal. We haven't really had time to discuss that"