Joel.

"Chloe is such a nice girl, and her siblings of course"I shove my key into the lock of my door, swinging it open. Letting my sister go in first.

"You've barley said a word, Joel. You feeling alright? You couldn't possibly still be hung up about the fact that you let the team down. It's been like twenty four hours"

"I'm not, I'm over that I'm just tired"I tell my siblings.

"You sure?" Sam asks as Cassidy and I sit on my couch. I nod "or are you star struck over the Fisher's?"

"Why would I be star struck over the Fisher's?" I ask, both girls laugh.

"Because Chloe is a beautiful young girl"Sam points out. I didn't need her to point that out for me, I knew. "You've gotta admit"

"Every girl is beautiful"I tell my sisters and they sigh.

"Such a typical boy answer"Cassidy sighs. I roll my eyes and stand back up.

"I'm going to bed, I've got to get up early tomorrow for practice"

"Don't bother making any breakfast, we've got it settled"

"Sounds good to me, wasn't planning on it anyway"I yell back to Sam. I chuckle as I close my bedroom door behind me. As I laid in bed that night I couldn't help but reach for my phone and look Chloe up on Instagram, seeing I just found her last name tonight. She was Toronto born, just like me. It faxed me how we hadn't bumped into each other while in high school. We both went to private schools for family reasons, but she had gone to a more dance based private school. She really was quite Canadian famous, having just as many followers as me perhaps. I see that she also studied abroad in New York and California during her junior and senior year of high school at different dance schools.

I sigh and lock my phone, plugging it in before I stare at my ceiling.

It was a sleepless night, but yet I didn't care because I thought about a gorgeous girl smiling all night.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It was after practice when exhaustion finally hit me, no amount of coffee or even coffee and energy drinks could keep me awake "you look like your about to fall asleep"Liam jokes as him and I walk out of the practice arena.

"I'm exhausted"

"You should get some sleep, we've got an early flight tomorrow" I nod, yawning as I slide on a pair of Ray Bands over my tired eyes.

"I'm going to be getting so much sleep, it won't be health"

"More sleep is better than no sleep" He tells me. I nod.

"I'll see ya tomorrow dude" we do a bro shake before slipping into our own cars. As I pulled out of the parking lot my phone rang throughout my car. I look over at the screen and see mom calling me in.

"Hi mom"

"Hello dear, have you heard from your sisters?"

"Uh I said goodbye to them before I left for practice this morning. That's all, why?" I question her turning onto the road.

"They hadn't returned home yet" I look at the clock on the screen in my car. It was just nearing eleven in the morning and my sisters left at around seven or eight, Kingston was only two hours away from Toronto, so they should've been home by now.

"You've tried calling them right?"

"Yes I have, hold on. Your father's getting a call" I hear voices mumbling "Joel, are you sill there?"

"Where else would I have gone ma?"

"How fast can you get to Kingston?" My hands tighten on the steering wheel.