Joel.

After a couple weeks of convincing and planing, Chloe was able to get one week off in the middle of June for us to have a couple's get away to Hawaii. We had wanted to go other places but with Chloe's busy schedule we couldn't be away to long. But I'll take a week of just chloe and I.

📍Toronto Pearson Airport joellane headed somewhere warm before reality of being engaged hits us

joellane headed somewhere warm before reality of being engaged hits us.
tagged chloefisher

luciefisher have fun!!
cassidylane totally jealous
marner_93 OMG!!😭 I can't wait until I see Chloe's instagram name change from Fisher to Lane!!!
stephlachancee is this what you think about when I'm not home???
random59 Mitch speaks for everyone who was to shy to say it.

Chloe and I walk hand in hand towards our gate, our boarding time wasn't at an early time it was at eleven thirty "Okay, yea I think her file must've been put into the one in the backroom"Chloe says, she had been talking to Jane for the past ten minutes about work. I untwine our hands and throw my arm over her shoulders. "Alright, thanks Jane"I listen to their goodbye and she sighs afterwards.

"Jeez, I thought you two would never hang up"she rolls her eyes.

"No more business calls. We're on vacation!" I whisper yell.

"We haven't even left Canada yet, let alone showed up to our gate Joel"I chuckle.

"Want to grab some snacks? Because I know you'll be hungry" I ask guiding her towards one of the airport stores.

"How kind of you"

"Always"I smile. We grab some light snacks and waters before finally making it to our gate with ten minutes to spare. "So what kind of books have you brought along today?"

"Nothing you'd be interested in"I chuckle and kiss the side of her head as we sit down. Chloe and I continue to talk as we waited for the announcement of our gate boarding.

"I don't think so" chloe shakes her head, she throws her legs over my lap.

"Oh come on! Our first night in Hawaii should be spent having a nice dinner because who the hell knows when we'd actually to have one"she sighs.

"Why can't we just order pizza and ice cream?" I raise my eyebrows at her.

"Because we have all week to do that" she states at me and then blinks.

"True"

"So dinner?" I ask, leaning towards her a bit.