Joel.

📍Joel's Apartment, Toronto

samanthalane I captured this sweet moment of Chloe and Lucie  (just missing Alex) tackling Joel in a hug because #round2baby I'm so glad that the Fisher family had become our siblings since Chloe and Joel started dating. I love you Fishies😂
tagged luciefisher chloefisher alexanderfisher

kalanileblanc awww this is sooo cute!!
marner_93 can I be hugged like that??
lucygardiner_ awww we love appreciation posts!!!
benpatrick it's true, the Fisher family has done wonders for everyone let's be real.
liamken yea I love Chloe, Lucie and Alex.
alexanderfisher not salty that I had football practice and missed this pic.
luciefisher this is superrrr cute. I love you Sammy.
cassidylane I'm so glad they've come into our lives, idk what I'd do without them.
chloefisher I love you💓

A few weeks had passed and well we were tied for our round 2 games with Washington. Our next game was at home, and everyone was here to watch it. It was either make or break. And from what I could sense, we were gonna break. Our team was slacking, Liam was out with a shoulder injury so there's that. I wouldn't have my line mate, this was gonna suck.

Everyone had decided to come out, I'm talking about my grandparents too. Even Eleanor was coming out to watch, saying she needed a night away from work as well. That made me even more nervous. Liam sat beside me in the dressing room as I got ready. He had came in today wanting to be supportive of the boys even just getting out some x rays at the hospital. I joke with Liam which gets my nerves down.

Chloe💙🤙🏽🥰
Good luck tonight, whatever happens out there just know I am proud of you and I love you. And remember who you are and what you stand for and sometimes your best is just gonna have to give a shit.

Joel💙🤙🏽💙
😂thanks princess. I'm looking for you tonight. I love you.

I couldn't check to see if she had replied because I was pulled away from the dressing room. I hope I make you proud Toronto.
~~~~~~~~~~