Joel.

📍New York, New York

📍New York, New York.
Guess who's finalllly been cleared to get back on the ice.
tagged mapleleafs

mapleleafs glad to have you back!!
benpatrick lets get it!!!!!
samanthalane mom says be careful, so listen to the woman please
chloefisher cheering you from home, good luck!!!

My first time back and we were back on the road, to say I was scared was an understatement, I had skated a few times this past week and trained by myself with some of the coaches, they've allowed me to come on the road with them. We were in New York, to Philadelphia and then Detroit. If I was still uncertain about playing, I could test my luck with New York's game and pull out for the rest. But I felt ready, I trained all week and we were scheduled to play on Saturday night, we would be missing Thanksgiving sadly.

My family and I had a semi small and early one on the Thursday before I left on Saturday morning, wanting to get some more training in and rest on Friday, which I spent it with Chloe. Since I had been training by myself I was scheduled to practice with the boys today, so I sat on the benches, watching them do their play. I checked my phone every once and a while as they did our normal drills.

After a quick practice we were all forced to go back and get some rest, Mike wanting everyone to be well rested for tonight's game. We wanted to bring home a win for Toronto, it kinda sucks how we didn't have a home game for Thanksgiving this year because if we won it would've been better to do it at home but, life is life.

Mitch
Dude, check our girls Instagram pics. They love each other more than us

Was a text I got when I entered my hotel room with Ben, I chuckle at Mitch's text and immediately go to Instagram to see what he fussing about,

stephlachancee thanksgiving pregame tea with this gal. I've missed you babe.
Tagged chloefisher

lucygardiner_ gorgeous gals, see you at the party!
unknown1 the wags are coming together!!!!
chloefisher wow I love you.
marner_93 first reason why Steph loves Chloe more
joellane I'm missing that gorgeous face on the left
auston_matthews there's a party? lucygardiner_
williamnylander ^^^^ I want some turkey saved for me......