Chloe.

As the Christmas holiday came to an end and I started to go back to work and Joel going back to hockey it was starting to get busy and to make it worse, cold season was getting worse. And today was just one of those days I wish I could've stayed home but I couldn't because well our babysitter was sick. Thankfully Steph wasn't busy today and came to our aid.

"They've got bottles in the fridge, there's about like six just in case"I tell steph as I rush around and back my bag. She stood in front of me on the other side of the kitchen island, cradling Bennett, who always seemed to be the one wanting to be held.

"Chloe, I've got it alright. We'll be fine, you should head to work now because it's definitely starting to snow" She smiles at me. I shrug on my jacket and get my bag. Joel and I had been worried over the last few days that Simon was starting to get a cold.

"Okay just uh"

"Chloe!"steph laughs "go, I promise your boys will be in great hands, I'm looking after them not Mitch"I nod and we hug quickly, I give both boys a kiss and rush out the door. Steph was certainly right, it was starting to snow and I could tell it would be coming down hard.

Jane and I were busy all morning seeing as the holidays were over and all sports started up again. We only had one free hour between one and two and the two of us immediately crashed behind the desk with food. Jane had ordered some wraps and some other things. We were exhausted and hungry that's for sure. The two of us were talking about how our Christmas was whilst eating, I was checking my phone. It looked as thought Steph had posted something.

📍Lane Apartment stephlachancee I guess you could say Aunty Steph are Bennett and Simon's favourite babysitter🤷🏼‍♀️tagged chloelane joellane

📍Lane Apartment
stephlachancee I guess you could say Aunty Steph are Bennett and Simon's favourite babysitter🤷🏼‍♀️
tagged chloelane joellane

marner_93 uhh I'm their favourite babysitter.
williamnylander wrong.
luciefisher ^^^
cassidylane ^^^^
samanthalane ^^^^^
kasperikapanen1 oh no, steph you should've just disabled the comments.
jgardiner272 oh no steph for sure knows what she's doing, she's making everyone jealous that the Lane's called her.
katdilucia oml their so big!
kalanileblanc look what your boyfriend has done to Bennett.😂
auston_matthew big boys.
43kadri wonder if Joel has got the boys on skates yet.
alexanderfisher bought some during the christmas 43kadri
travisdermott my baby bros❤️

"The boys have gotten so big for being four months old"Jane says. I nod and set my phone down.

"It's so weird, and crazy I just want them to stay my babies forever" she chuckles.

"Life don't work like that"

"A mother can only hope"I smile at her.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I had gotten back from work to see Joel already home and Steph just about to leave.