Joel.

Last night was brutal, a more civil word to call our long night. Alex had gotten to Eleanor, thankfully she was okay and Calvin had showed up at the house, the two did have a fight and Eleanor had packed up and left. She ended up across the province practically to Kingston, with my family. I don't know how the hell she ended up there, but she just kept driving. My family assured the Fisher siblings that she's welcome for as long as she needed, opening her with welcome arms. It's scary to me to think that our families have each other for what seemed like years of friendship.

I didn't have practice this morning, so when I woke up I knew I had to be quiet. Seeing as Chloe was exhausted just like everyone else. Kalani and Lucie had taken the guest room and Alex took the couch, I was shocked to find Lucie sitting at the table no one eats at "Lucie?" I whisper, getting her attention. Her eyes snap me to as I walk through the kitchen and sit across from her "You Okay? How long have you been up?" I ask her quietly as I look to see Alex still asleep.

"I'm okay, making coffee. I've only been up for a few minutes"She tells me tired. I listen and she was making coffee.

I didn't know she drank coffee in all honesty "Are you hungry?" I ask, she slowly nods.

"You guys don't have food"My lips tilt into a smile and I shake my head with a small laugh.

"I'm not surprised, want to grab some breakfast with me? We can go to the grocery store and cook for the others when we get back" I suggest. She looks at me, her brother and than back at me. She shrugs.

"Sure, let me grab a jacket"I nod. I was already ready for my day, wanting to grab some food for everyone anyways. I grabbed my keys once I heard her coming back through the apartment.

"Ready?" I ask her as I open the door. She nods as we step out. I close the door behind us before wrapping an arm around her shoulders. I was hoping to get Lucie's mind off things, she never exactly told us what happened between her dad and mom, but it clearly wasn't good. I wanted to help Lucie try to forget about it, so spending the morning with her and trying to make her laugh is going to be a challenge that I'm up for.

 📍Toronto, Ontario joellane Took Lucie out for some breakfast and bad jokes/puns

📍Toronto, Ontario
joellane Took Lucie out for some breakfast and bad jokes/puns...... she still laughed😂
tagged luciefisher

unknown100 again, seeing the Lane and Fisher siblings hang out makes my day!!!!
luciefisher I only laughed because your so persistent. Thank you for a good morning thought, it was eh🤷🏼‍♀️
chloefisher you truly are the best, thank you🤙🏽
cassidylane couldn't like have extended the invite to me! Her best friend and your sister! How rude!!!!
alexanderfisher your jokes do suck.
stephlachancee this is so cute.
liamken how come you never take us out for breakfast??
unknown71 he clearly loves the Fisher's more than Ben and you, liamken
samanthalane roasted and toasted liamken benpatrick