Joel.

chloefisher wishing I was sponsored by McDonald's

chloefisher wishing I was sponsored by McDonald's....... but it's almost time for some vacay pics!!
Tagged kalanileblanc stephlachancee

stephlachancee just so everyone knows, that's my full box of French fries, chloe already ate hers before this pic.
chloefisher you loveeeee meeeeee stephlachancee
kalanileblanc idk what's better McD's or my best friend.
joellane gorgeous girl, see you in Cali🤙🏽
unknown93 how is Chloe that gorgeous while eating McDonald's?? I have like a food baby after one fry.
auston_matthews mood^^^

We were playing in Detroit today, than Chicago and than California. I had a couple days off before I had to be back in Toronto for practice, so I'd be spending the day with the girls, Alex to busy with school and football to come down. The teens wanted to go to Disney so we had planned to go to Disney and after Sam said that she'd take the girls out and explore while Chloe and I spend my last day in California together.

"Talk to your sisters?" Auston asks. I shake my head.

"No not yet, have you?"I ask him as I untie my tie. He nods.

"Brey and the others are getting along quite nicely. I'm concerned now"I laugh

"You should be, you really should be"I nod.

"She's also mad that she can't go to California because she wants to go to Disney with them" I shake my head with a chuckle.

"Well tell her I promise we'll go to Disney during the off season"

"Don't think you wanna do that man"

I shrug "Breyana is nice and I'm glad my sister and Lucie are becoming friends with her" Auston and I's conversation slowly trailed off as the dressing room got a lot louder. As I got ready I popped in some of my meds, my shoulder was better and felt like how it should be. The therapy had been working but I was still on the higher dosage of meds. I hadn't had many panic attacks since then, mostly just feeling antsy which seemed to have been really annoying for Chloe, but it's suppose to be a symptom of the new dosage of meds.

Liam throws me a water of bottle and I down it before I grab my stick. After a one point win against Detroit I checked my phone as I left the dressing room.

Chloe💙🤙🏽🥰
Congratulations on the win!! Looking good for playoffs💙

She was right, playoffs were soon and this was our last road trip of the season and we were hoping to have all three wins under our belt, wanting to have a good start to our playoff games.

Joel💙🤙🏽💙
Thank you! Hoping to get all three games under our belt. I'll call you when I get to the hotel.

I had been rooming with Liam, the two of us crashed onto the hotel beds immediately, it wasn't normal for the team to room together but for some reason Liam and I didn't mind it. We weren't messy people, we just liked chilling with each other. And plus he knew more about my panic attacks than anyone else on the team, he had experienced them when we use to play junior hockey.