Joel.

📍Hogwarts, London England chloefisher Harry Potter-Ballerina themed photo shoot anyone?? Tagged Bloch

chloefisher Harry Potter-Ballerina themed photo shoot anyone??
Tagged Bloch

marner_93 IM SO JEALOUS!!!
stephlachancee ^^^ he's been so jealous you have a wand for like 30 mins.
alexanderfisher reality check internet, she ain't in England, she's at home in Toronto.
luciefisher you really do like to suck all the magic out of everything don't you alexanderfisher

"So man? What you planning on getting Chloe for Christmas?" Liam asks. We were sitting in him and Ben's apartment, playing games because we had a game tonight but we were tired enough to take naps so we ordered boxes of pizza, pulled out a big box of Gatorade and stacks of games. We had played uno but it started to rip Ben and I apart so Liam pulled out game of life.

"Why is it that I have three cars of kids? I haven't had a girlfriend since like freshman year!" Ben groans and I laugh as I spin the wheel. "It should be you who has three cars of kids, your the one with a girlfriend" I roll my eyes.

"I haven't thought of any gift ideas for Chloe honestly" I tell Liam, answering his previous question.

"Seriously? You've got like two weeks to think of something"

"Isn't it crazy she did a Harry Potter themed photoshoot? The pics came out crazy fucking good" Ben points out, I nod.

"Should I ask someone for gift help?"

"I'd say Mitch but like he'd end up spilling all the tea like a snitch. So ask your sisters or even Lucy or Christina"Liam says. I nod.

"I'll ask after the game tonight"

"How are you guys doing Christmas?" Liam asks.

"Christmas Day with her family and than a late Christmas slash New Year's Eve with my family, considering that Kingston further than Cambridge"the boys nod.

"I heard Jake talking to Lucy about how the WAGS were talking about a winter getaway? What the hell do you know anything about this?" I shake my head, but I did know.

Some of the Wags including Chloe are going up to some mountain resort for some girl time before everything starts up again and everyone goes back to their jobs.

"New house"I smile "what do you guys think I should get Chloe?" The boys shrug and I roll my eyes.

"Aren't you surprising her after her first show? Or last?"

"Last because I know she wants to go to dinner with her family, so I'm definitely doing it last"

"Which is?"

"Rooftop dinner" they nod.

"In the winter?"

"Fine more like rooftop closed garden thing, it's a new restaurant thing opening up" they nod. My alarm goes off and I press it to a close.