Joel.

Joel💙🤙🏽💙
I missssss you!!!😭

Chloe💙🤙🏽🥰
Shouldn't you be taking your pregame nap??

Joel💙🤙🏽💙
The mother in you is definitely showing.

Chloe 💙🤙🏽🥰
I've been around chestnut for all of four days and be turned into a mother. Help.

Joel💙🤙🏽💙
😂 I should be napping thought but I was scrolling through Instagram and came across kalani's post. You better have not strung the lights over the bed.

Chloe💙🤙🏽🥰
Nah it's okay, it was just a pic for the gram. Their in storage.

Joel💙🤙🏽💙
Thank god, my man cave

Chloe💙🤙🏽🥰
Smh it's more into a shared living area, and its most likely going to become a baking cove.

Joel💙🤙🏽💙
....... I'm down with that.

Chloe💙🤙🏽🥰
Mike won't.

Joel💙🤙🏽💙
He doesn't have to know, it'll be our secret.

Chloe💙🤙🏽🥰
Oml,I love you. But go nap please.

Joel💙🤙🏽💙
Fine, I'm going to go nap now. I'll text or FaceTime you after the game. I love you

Chloe💙🤙🏽🥰
I love you too, have a great game!!

I was about to take my pregame nap but got distracted on Instagram like always, I had scrolled upon Kalani's post and soon after Chloe's post,

kalanileblanc destroyed your apartment @joellane but you won't regret.
Tagged chloefisher

joellane most definitely not regretting.
williamnylander whipped.
chloefisher we cute, but what was even cuter was that Joel was scared we kept the lights strung over the bed.......
samanthalane only he would be scared about something like that.
cassidylane says it has to deal with his rep? Whatever that means.
luciefisher he's a manly hockey player, he don't want his teammates coming into the apartment and seeing fairy lights.
unknown63 future sibling in laws defending future brother in law.