Chloe.

chloefisher Found myself a cute little date for today's outting😊 tagged cassidylane

tagged cassidylane

unknown66 the fact that Chloe is hanging out with her sister in law makes my heart melt.
luciefisher okayyy, I see how it is.......
kalanileblanc cutieeeee!!
mapleleafs See you at the game!!!
alexanderfisher jeez.
joellane ❤️

"Are you cold?" I ask Cassidy, she shakes her head and I nod.

"Did Sam tell you about Lucie and I's march break beg?" I laugh.

"She did indeed. The four of us going to Disneyworld?"

"I mean the boys can come"she smiles.

"You and Lucie are going to have to do a lot of begging for that to happen" I smile.

"Do you think that if we made like a PowerPoint it would work?" I laugh and she chuckles.

"Maybe, you never know until you try"I shrug. We continue to talk about a lot of things as we headed back to Joel's apartment, it's most likely he's home and is taking a nap or is still at practice. When we walked in we noticed Joel's bag near the front door telling us that he was home, Cassidy went straight for the living room area as I went to go check up on him. Joel indeed was asleep. He had been given a higher dosage of medication when he went a few days back and lately it's been making him super tired, which had me worried for tonight's game. He was assuring to everyone that once he stepped out onto the ice his adrenaline would be pumping because Toronto's fans always had that effect on him.

Walking back into the living room I take a seat beside Cassidy "he asleep?" I nod.

The two of us chilled on the couch, the tv at a good level of volume "so wait when do you go back to the studio?"Cassidy asks.

"Hmmm at the end of this week"

"Do you guys have to train for another performance?"

"Their suppose to tell us when I go back what's the next performance. It's probably our Christmas one seeing as we didn't do one this year"Cassidy nods. "How's cheer?" I ask.

She had been back at cheer for almost a few weeks and I knew she was having a hard time getting back to the swing of things again.

"It's been Hmm okay, I mean I'm still shakey and rusty but that's because I've been out for like four months"

"I'm sure you'll get into the swing of it again"I nudge her. I hear footsteps approaching and we both turn our heads "Hey"I smile at my boyfriend, he gives us a lazy smile before pulling something out of the fridge, a protein shake. He comes to sit beside me.