Chloe.

📍North Carolina, USA

caspianfisher Wishing I could be with my family right now but this will have to do it. I'm wishing my sweet sister a speedy recovery. I hope to visit soon. Miss and love you all.❤️
tagged chloefisher luciefisher alexanderfisher

luciefisher we miss you, we need another sibling vacation. I love you Caspy❤️😭
alexanderfisher Love you bro, time will bring us again soon.
chloefisher missing this day and you. Thank you so much, I love you.
kalanileblanc come home soon.
joellane a cute picture. Hope to see you soon.
capsianfisher take care of my family for me, joellane

"The fact that Caspian hasn't posted in months and that's the first thing he posts is so cute"Kalani says as she waltz's into the bedroom. Joel groans "morning to you too Joel. I've brought along Mr William Nylander" Joel groans louder.

"Wherever Will travels, the rest of the gang follows" he mumbles, his face in a pillow.

"He says he's got something to tell you Joel so if you don't go out, I'll occupy the man" Joel was immediately up and stumbling out of the room.

"Stay away from my teammates Leblanc"Kalani shrugs.

"I brought you pancakes but if you don't want them I'm sure Joel will eat them"I chuckle.

"I wish I could be eating but my stomach still isn't feeling it"

"Hmm, so like who's coming to watch the game?"

"Wanna go to Lucy's? She isn't going to Boston tonight"

"Yea sure, I'll drive"I nod. "Now I'll leave you be. I've got to get to school"

"Have fun" I call.

"I won't" soon after she left Joel and Will walk in.

"Hey pretty"Will smiles as Joel enters the bathroom. He takes a seat beside me and we side hug.

"Don't steal my girl Nylander, hands off"

"You driving him to practice?"

"Yea I'm rookie duty. So hurry up Lane" Will pockets his phone.

"Good luck in Boston if I don't see you"I tell Will.

"Thanks, hopefully we'll make it past the first round"Joel comes back.

"You Okay here babe?" I nod.

"Have a good practice"I smile and Joel nods, giving me a quick kiss before Will and him walk out. I reached for my phone just as I heard it buzz. Jane.