Chloe.

📍The Studio, Inc

📍The Studio, Inc. Missouri
audreylane excited to announce that after years of hard work, I'll be following in my mother's footsteps and heading back home to study at Canada's National Ballet School.

Bloch Glad to see the Lane children taking over the world now.
calliegram I'm going to miss you love!! But I know this is what you want!!!
rebeccataylor gonna miss you in St but you'll shine up North!💗💗💗
hayleywilliams SHES COMING BACK HOME!!!! @emmahall
emmahall SHES COMING BACK!!!
travisdermott sis #1 is coming home.
kalanileblanc jeez I'm having such déjà vu with this announcement.
marner_93 how long till they all announce they all come home because I sense a wave coming in fast boys.
stephlachancee Mitchell Marner.
marner_93 Steph Marner.

"We are so proud of you sweetheart" I smile back at Audrey through the rear view mirror.

"Very proud" Mabel smiles at her. We were heading to Joel's first game of the season, first game of his could be last season.

"Canada's National Ballet School is a big deal, Aud we're all proud"Bennett says from the passenger seat. I had taken the Ford Explorer since Joel took the Range Rover to take to the ice. I glance over Bennett as he did his vest therapy in the car. He did his oxygen therapy right after school.

"Real question is what's gonna happen since we live here during the school year"Simon says.

"Why do you say stuff like that?" Mabel laughs, engrossed on her phones.

"I'm just asking the most serious question. Not that I'm not proud of you Aud, I really am but like we all know mom is gonna stay here with dad" Simon says.

"We'll think of something, but for now can we be proud of your sister alright and be excited for your father"I say, looking to all my kids. They nod. "Girls, don't make plans for this weekend with friends Alright, it's the boys prospect game"

"Make plans with friends, we'll be in a different country" Audrey says with a chuckle.

The boys had been trying to get drafted into the OHL seeing as they turn 16 at the end of this month. Yes I said OHL, as in Ontario Hockey League. As much as they love living here in St Louis for most of the year, they wanna follow in our footsteps, back home in Toronto.

Mabel is probably the most involved besides dance she also takes up gymnastics and plays a few instruments like piano, guitar and the ukulele. But more recently Joel and I are seeing her take gymnastics more seriously.

"Hey May when's your gymnastics meet?" I ask.

"First week of November, after the twins birthday"she tells me as I pull into the St Louis Blues arena.