Joel.

📍throwbackthursday

📍throwbackthursday.
chloelane We've been MIA lately and wanted to be with family and friends. I just wanted to say that I am super proud of this boy and how much of a trooper he really is. To my super sweet, giddy and always laughing boy.

lucygardiner_ sending my love to all of you guys!!💙💙
christina.marleau love you Benny💙💙💙
samanthalane Bubs❤️
luciefisher the 7 year old trooper whom we love.
cassidylane always here for you.
morganrielly brave boy.
sydneyesiason so proud of how brave he is! Visiting soon hopefully.
kadri43 my man.

Twitter
|
LaneFoundation
We'd like to thank our friends and family as a whole coming together to support us during this change in our family. We are sadden of the recent news of our son, Bennett diagnosed with cystic fibrosis. Please be patient as we continue to take this in as a family.
|
|
|
ETCanada
The Publicist of the Lane family released a statement by the family regarding one of their eldest sons, Bennett Carter Lane.
link to statement on lanefoundation

"Bennett! Come take your meds!" I hear Chloe yell. "Bennett!" I hear her yell again, her voice getting closer to the kitchen. I was packing the kids lunches as everyone got ready for the day.

"Mabel? What are you doing silly?" I ask as she comes running in with a backpack "your not going to daycare today, your with Auntie KK" I tell her, she pouts and I chuckle.

"Bennett!" Chloe yells again and then I hear running feet. Bennett runs into the kitchen, swipes his meds off the counter and downs them with water.

"Your Nebulizer"I remind him. He nods.

"Okay lets go!"Chloe yells. I zip up Simon's lunch bag and walk to the foyer. I hand each kid their lunch.

"I'll see you later"I smile at chloe. She nods.

"Have a good practice"I hand her the bag of jerseys. "And I'll see you after the game"I nod and we kiss. I open the door for everyone and they rush out. Before I could close the front door Kalani comes running up.

"Sorry I'm so late"she stresses as we hug quickly. I chuckle.

"It's fine, Mabel is somewhere here running around. Mabel!" I yell "I appreciate it" she waves me off. I soon said goodbye to Mabel and Kalani and headed to practice.

It was our first game of the season so that meant practice was gonna be tough but it was definitely worth it. The plan for today was that Kalani and Mabel hang out today since she didn't have daycare, the other three kids would go to school, Chloe would get off work early and would pick up the kids from school, they would probably meet up with everyone else and have dinner before the game.