Chloe.

chloefisher happy birthday love, cheers to many more birthdays well spent together🥂❤️ Tagged joellane

Tagged joellane

samanthalane happs you young dork
marner_93 the kid can now drink
williamnylander says you marner_93 your still the baby of the team.
auston_matthews happs bro, wicked cake chloefisher
benpatrick live it up kid
unknown1 love how Chloe threw him a party!!

 auston_matthews happs bro, wicked cake chloefisher benpatrick live it up kid unknown1 love how Chloe threw him a party!!

joellane The best birthday gift I could have ever received. Thank you, I love you.
Tagged chloefisher

stephlachancee lets take this moment to fan girl over the fact that they said they love each other already!
cassidylane I've been fangirling for almost an hour stephlachancee

"Do you have to go?"Joel whines, I chuckle. We had spent the afternoon after his birthday in his apartment watching movies on his bed. I loved relaxing but it had to come to an end.

"I do and I'm sorry. I've got rehearsal"I tell him as I walk back over to him, sitting on the bed.
"And you've got a game tonight"

"Which you'll be coming too"he winks at me. I chuckle.

"With Steph"

"You love her more don't you?"

"Well, I love her and Kalani more"he gasps and I kiss his cheek.

"I've really got to go get going. I'll see you tonight"he nods and we kiss quickly before I leave his apartment. I had taken my car to his apartment so I left all my bags in my trunk. I had gotten to the studio fairly quickly and still on time, thank god.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Your apartment is soo cute!"I hear Steph gush. I laugh "Now your apartment is on my Snapchat story"

"Steph!" I laugh as I walk out of my bedroom and into the main area.

"Nice jersey"Steph smirks as she leans on my counter, phone in hand.