Chloe.

📍Cambridge, Ontariochloefisher I love you

📍Cambridge, Ontario
chloefisher I love you.
Tagged joellane
comments disabled

I walk out of the ballet studio, shrugging my jacket higher up my shoulder, I was heading back to the apartment after finally spending the weekend with my family. Alex had yet to call or even text us. It's not like Caspian was in the mix with us anyways so it was surprising when he didn't call or text either of us. Dad was still at a hotel, mom barely slept and well Lucie wants to run away to the Lane's house, wanting to skip a few days of school but she can't because she's got soccer tournaments for school before March break. I had promised after her soccer tournaments I'd drive her to the Lane's house. Joel was busy the next few days, with his shoulder he's in hopes it isn't broken before playoffs start. I had rarely talked to him about a lot of the things that were happening.

Before I headed back home, to the apartment I had picked up some Chinese and sushi, Joel loves his sushi and has been saying that he's been craving it and I wanted to bring him some, seeing as I'm out of my lesson or warm up before him. Just like I had assumed, I had beat him home I was setting everything on the counter when he walked in, a bit angry but it seemed to disappear when he laid his eyes on me. We both let out a sigh and meet in front of the sink, he leans down immediately and kisses me. His arms wraps around my waist and he tightens his fingers.

"Rough practice?"I stifle a giggle as we pull away from our heated make out session.

"Guess you could say that"he nods and kisses my forehead. "Smells good, think you got enough food?"

"You can never have enough food"I joke, he laughs.

"How did practice really go?" I ask him as I throws a piece of sushi into his mouth.

"It went, and I'm out"

"Your What?" I repeat.

"I'm out, for tonight's game. I'm suppose to rest of my shoulder for our next, and hmm even better one of the trainers called my mom about getting me back into therapy"He had told me he went to therapy back in his early years of high school but stopped when hockey became more dominant in his life.

"And you were just gonna sweep all of this under the rug?"

"I was thinking the bed sheets"I roll my eyes at him. "I go back to my therapist tomorrow morning"I nod and he moves past me.

"Would you like to eat in the kitchen or living room?"

"Living room, I need to change quickly"he announces before giving me a kiss on the cheek. I nod and he leaves the main area of the apartment. I had set up the food in the living room and sat back, watching a Star Wars marathon on tv when Joel appeared back into the living room, freshly showered. He didn't take much time to sit beside me, grab his sushi and pull the blankets around both of us.