Chloe.

OOO

OOO

📍Kingston, Ontario chloefisher The Canada Day tradition continues to the Lane house

📍Kingston, Ontario
chloefisher The Canada Day tradition continues to the Lane house. Happy Canada Day!❤️
tagged joellane cassidylane samanthalane luciefisher alexanderfisher

kalanileblanc get ready for all the hungry comments from the team.
williamnylander I wish I was still in Toronto.
43kadri can we come over???
marner_93 gimme gimme gimme!!😋
auston_matthews Happy Canada Day, glad its my second home.
samanthalane Joel and Alex did not do anything.
luciefisher hard work pays off, glad to know it'll be gone in seconds.
cassidylane so like cake war anyone??
stephlachancee Ahh! These are sooo cute! Happy Canada Day!!
lucygardiner_ these are very well done!! Have a good day loves!!
christina.marleau Future cooks? Have a good day!
frederikanderson31 next time I'm coming over, I expect a buffet of desserts.

"These look so good girls good job"Tessa says as I hand her the tray of cookies we had just finished baking. We decided to leave the cake inside. Most of the food everyone had baked all day for dinner and such was set outside on the Lane's deck. I smile at Tessa as I turn to go to Joel who was talking to Alex in the lounge area.

Joel smiles as I take a seat on his lap, wrapping an arm around his shoulders "what were you two talking about?" I ask my brother and fiancé. They look at each other and I tilt my head.

"Just brother in law things"

"Oh okay, sorry to interrupt"I chuckle.

"I'd let you interrupt whenever"Joel kisses my cheek and Alex groans. Tessa then calls dinner and after we had gotten our food and sat down at the table on the deck, Tessa wants to say a toast. Every Lane child groans quietly. I smile at Joel as he grabs my hand underneath the table.

"I wanted to say a little quick something seeing as we're all gathered here. To of course our kids who had gotten through another school and or season. We are proud of you"she looks at Mark and Mom and they both smile. Mom looks to Lucie who sat to her left. "We are so very lucky to have a new found friendship with the Fisher's who have opened us with open arms on different occasions, I'm lucky to have all my kids here in one place together"I squeeze Joel's hand "and of course"Tessa picks up her glass and extends it to us "to Joel and Chloe. For bringing our families together as one. We are so proud of you and we know that with your continuous love for each other will grow on to each of us"i smile at her.