Joel.

📍Kingston, Ontario samanthalane Community skates are always our favourite

📍Kingston, Ontario
samanthalane Community skates are always our favourite.
Tagged cassidylane

joellane damn, I missed community skate!
cassidylane even worse you missed Mrs Hannah's cookies.......

Playoffs. My first playoff season as an NHL player. To say I was nervous and shitting myself was a huge understatement. We were facing the Bruins, and hell we are both good teams. I had the day off but sadly for Chloe she had a full day of work. I enter Mitch's apartment with a bag of Chinese, Liam trailing behind me with another bag. Ben has bounced in before us, already tackling Mitch into a hug.

"Hey steph"I smile tiredly at her as I kiss her cheek.

"Oh honey, you look like shit"she takes the take out bag from me.

"Feeling like it too"

"He just finished having a panic attack"Liam announces, eating some lemon chicken. I smack his head.

"You had another panic attack?" Alannah asks me.

"I'm fine, I swear"

"Uh that's not what it looked like two seconds ago"Ben says.

"Put me on blast why don't you?"

"Does chloe know?" Steph asks, worry flashing through her eyes. I shake my head.

"She's at work, and it's a busy day. I don't want to worry her" I sigh. Everyone sighs "I'm fine!" I assure everyone.

"Heard that one before, eat up then head home. I'm not about to carry a rookie off the ice tonight, I'm not in the mood"Hyman says and Alannah hits him.

"Yes dad"I roll my eyes as Liam hands me a bottle of water.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
I hear the door open and I wanna open one eye as Chloe and everyone else shuffles in "oh I'm sorry babe"Chloe gives me a tired smile. I stay laid out on the couch as my whole family trails in and Alex and Lucie.

"Someone's tired" Sam teases as the siblings gather in the kitchen. I close my eyes and throw an arm over my eyes.

"More like someone's just finished having their sixth panic attack"

"You've had six? Why didn't you call me?" I hear chloe say, I sigh and open my eyes.

"You were busy" I move my feet as Chloe takes a seat.

"Joel"

"I'm fine, if you guys are gonna be super loud I'm going to sleep in the bedroom. Tell mom and dad I say hello"I tell my siblings as I sit up and walk to the kitchen.