Joel.

📍myboys joellane I got off the plane and was sent this with the text saying 'catching up on sleep before daddy comes home and plays with us😊' I'll be home soon I promise

📍myboys
joellane I got off the plane and was sent this with the text saying 'catching up on sleep before daddy comes home and plays with us😊' I'll be home soon I promise.
tagged chloelane

liamken wow this is cute, it's all from chloe I bet.
luciefisher precious boys!😭
jgardiner272 the sass with that hand, that's definitely from you.
frederikanderson31 You've got two goalies in the making😉
morganriley no no no, you've got some leaders there bro.
officalcarltonthebear Can I hold them? Please?😀
dtbrown28 has chloe not bought leaf baby onesies??? Cause I'll be the first.
stephlachancee They are adorable, my favourite boys.
williamnylander girlfriend stealers at like week 5😂
marner_93 use to it, chloe was stealing her way before the twins so I'm not surprised.
breyana_matthews I cant wait to hold them!!!
chloelane 😊

"Cassidy hello?"I ask as I exit the hotel room, Liam in front of me.

I hear my sister chuckle "you should know I'm watching Lucy Gardiner kick your wives ass in her first work out"

"Oh that's right, I forgot Lucy came up to help chloe into a workout routine" I say.

Chloe and I had talked a couple nights ago and she was very much in the zone of body shaming herself, Lucy took action. I had assured she looks beautiful but for someone who's always been working out, she was not having it so I'm not even surprised that Lucy is kicking her ass.

"How badly?"

"Bad"I cringe as I enter the elevator.

"Why are you watching then?"

"I'm not so much as watching, I'm babysitting the boys"

"Ah, how are the boys?"

"Asleep, Notning too fun"

"Well they ain't walking or crawling yet so"

"When are you coming home because frankly I'm so tired of chloe talking about you"I laugh and shake my head.

"She talks about me?"

"Evidently in her sleep too" I smirk.

"This is my last game, I'll be home really late tonight"

"Why are you guys doing a red eye?"

"Because were tired and wanna come home?" She laughs.

"Alright fine, I've gotta go" I say goodbye to her as I exit the elevator.