Chloe.

"How long do you think we'll have to continue to wait until the boys start barging in?" I ask Joel. The two of us were laying in bed, having been awake for a almost an hour. We were waiting for the boys to drag their sisters out of bed and into our room. It was the first day of school, the boys being in third grade and are starting at Royal St. George's College, a school for boys for grades 3 to 12. Audrey would be in senior kindergarten at Bishop Strachan School while Mabel is heading to preschool.

"Hmm oh wait, I hear feet"Joel tells me. I turn a bit more into him, turning away from the large window that was shinning light through our sitting room.

Suddenly the door swung open and four small bodies jumped on us "Ah!" I say with a smile as I pull Mabel into the bed with me. Joel was tackling the other three with tickles.

"Who's ready for the first day of school!" I smile as I kiss the top of Mabel's head.

"How about we get some breakfast going and feed these monsters!"Joel laughs as he slowly sits up and gently throws Audrey over his shoulders. The twins continue to jump on the bed and I smile.

"I think daddy is right, who's ready for some breakfast?"I ask and everyone agrees. The six of us were all walking towards the kitchen, ready to get the day started.

📍Lanehousehold chloelane first day of school for everyone and our parent modes have kicked in before our work modes

📍Lanehousehold
chloelane first day of school for everyone and our parent modes have kicked in before our work modes.
tagged joellane

marner_93 I'm driving the boys to hockey today right??
cassidylane no I am. marner_93
auston_matthews who's driving the girls to ballet?
luciefisher why are you guys having this conversation on Instagram comments??
lucygardiner_ their getting so big!!😭
travisdermott when is the age that their hair will start to change to brown??😂😂
katdilucia why are you like this travisdermott
stephlachancee cuties, looked like a very chaotic first day for you guys😂

I throw my car into park and the boys and I hop out of the car, I open the trunk and they grab their bags. We were running late as per usual and as much as we wanted to take all the kids to school for the first day, we opted to take the kids separately. I took the boys to their first day at Royal St. George's College and Joel took Audrey to Bishop Strachan School and Mabel to daycare.

"Alright let's go"I smile down at the boys as I looked at the school, they each grabbed for each of my hands as I walk forward. They were excited but I could tell they were a bit scared on starting at a new school but thankfully most of their friends were always attending Royal St. George's College as well. Joel and I had came to the parent night and had met the boy's teacher.

"Boys say hello to Ms Kimmy, she's going to be your teacher"I introduce them to their teacher.

"Hi Ms Kimmy!"Bennett smiles at their young teacher. Simon waves, being the more shy twin.