Joel.

cassidylane throwback picture to when I could actually cheer but Happy birthday to my big cheer sis, love ya girly😘❤️

"So you didn't cheer?" I ask my sister yet again as I start to put away some groceries I had just bought.

"No, of course I didn't. I didn't want to be stuck at home so I decided to be there for support. I promise I didn't cheer Joe" Cassidy groans.

My apartment door swings open and in steps Ben and Liam, I groan and throw a role of paper towel at them "what?" Cassidy asks.

"It's just Ben and Liam, we're driving to the airport together"

"Well now that you know I'm okay, can you please end the call so I can take a nap?" I laugh.

"Aren't you going to wish your brother a good road trip?" I tease.

"Fine goodbye, have a good trip. Don't break anything"

"I feel the love"

"Joel!" She groans.

"Okay, goodbye. I love you"

"Ya Bye"she hangs up and Liam chuckles.

"I was so close to getting it"

"Hmm sometimes you can't always get every girl to love you"I roll my eyes and finish putting away some bottled waters. I grab my duffle bag. We were on the road again, playing Boston and than the Sabres. I was kind of freaking out about playing for Boston for the first time because they played aggressively that's what Morgan tells me.

"Come on, let's hit the road hay"Ben smacks my ass and I whack him back as we exit my apartment, I lock the door behind me.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Why does it sound like your whispering?" I ask Chloe as I place my phone between my ear and shoulder. The dressing room was slightly quiet enough for me to talk to the Chloe on the phone. Ben and Liam sat beside me on my right goofing around.

"Because I am, I'm sitting in the theatre"

"Like the ballet theatre"she lets out a soft chuckle.

"Yes, the ballet theatre"

"Well I'm sorry I don't know the correct name"

"Ballet theatre to me is fine, only me" She says.

"Deal, why do you happen to be sitting in a large theatre by yourself? And if your by yourself why whisper?" I ask her.