Chloe.

chloefisher thanks Lucy for kicking our butts in yoga! Still had an amazing time!! Everyone should come see my 'mom' in action teaching! She's talented! tagged kalanileblanc lucygardiner_ christina

tagged kalanileblanc lucygardiner_ christina.marleau

Unknown71 I'd come take a class but I'm to busy eating chips on in my bed
alexanderfisher wOw^^ a mood.
luciefisher yoga is fun.
cassidylane exercise is fun.
kalanileblanc my butt was definitely kicked, good thing I'm laying in a bed complaining about how sore I am.
jgardiner272 she whooped your butts too??
chloefisher yes but not like how she whoops yours. jgardiner272
joellane I love my girlfriend, have I said that?
marner_93 honeymoon stage I tell ya
stephlachancee and this is why you can't play fortnite anymore Mitchell.
williamnylander ouchhh.......
lucygardiner_ I love you, my daughter.

"There finally, my California vlog is finally up" I sigh as I watch it go public, it had been a while since we had gotten back from California and playoffs were coming along.

"Yay! I'm going to watch!" Kalani smiles. She and I were laying in bed right after we had gotten back from doing yoga.

"Ya, you do that while I go shower" she nods and I slowly stand up and stretch before grabbing some clothes and walking into the bathroom. After I had showered I threw on a pair of black jeans, a dark blue off the shoulder shirt, with a white bralette and then put on some white converse. Kalani and I were going to the leafs game tonight, I hadn't been able to go to many leaf games with Kalani seeing as the two of us were always busy when one of the other had gone to the games.

"Alright, next bitch" I call as I open up the bathroom door.

"Thank god, I just finished your video"I roll my eyes as I sit down at the vanity and plug in the hairdryer. I finished blow drying my hair and then started on my makeup. Kalani and I got back at the apartment at around one since we went out for lunch as well and well we spent most of the time laying in bed and being lazy. Joel had texted me he was taking his pre game
nap at Liam's since he was to tired to move.

We had just planned on buying pizza and popcorn at the game so we didn't care about rushing to get ready and go out for dinner, We were also meeting up with Tessa and Mark for the game, Sam was taking Cassidy to a cheer competition and the two sadly couldn't make it.

Once Kalani and I were done getting ready we headed out at around six thirty "Chloe!" Tessa squeals as Kalani and I walk over to them. We were sitting center ice but just a few rows away from the ice actually. I laugh as Tessa pulls me into a hug. We pull away and mark and I greet each other with a quick hug. I introduce Kalani to Tessa and Mark. Tessa immediately sits between the two of us and I laugh.