Joel.

{enjoy this blank page for a bit lol}

📍christmasspirit chloelane Today was my last day of work for the year and I'm in the Christmas spirit now, had to start the boys on the spirit really early clearly😂 tagged joellane

📍christmasspirit
chloelane Today was my last day of work for the year and I'm in the Christmas spirit now, had to start the boys on the spirit really early clearly😂
tagged joellane

📍christmasspirit chloelane Today was my last day of work for the year and I'm in the Christmas spirit now, had to start the boys on the spirit really early clearly😂 tagged joellane

📍missinghomerightaboutnow.
joellane I was sent this by Chloe during my pre-game nap and I couldn't be missing my family at the moment right now, look at these boys, daddy will be home soon.
tagged chloelane

We were playing in Chicago tonight and it was our last game before the holidays, it kinda sucked that we didn't have the last game before the holidays at home but it's whatever. It was chilly and snowing in Chicago tonight so heading into the arena was a blessing because the warmth immediately hit us, chloe had told me earlier today that the snow storm had passed so hopefully Chicago's storm would pass so we could get home in time because I really wanted to just relax on the couch with my wife and my boys.

"It is snowy outside"I mutter to Liam as we enter the dressing room for guests.

"At least it's not snowing anymore back home"someone calls. I nod. Liam and I talked as we got dressed and then headed out for warmups.
~~~~~~~~~~~
By the end of the first period we were trailing behind 2-0. It was a rough game and we were not our best tonight, our defence line was lacking and it seemed as thought the rest of our lines were lacking and I'm not even gonna get started on our power play's. Overall something needed to be changed for the next two periods.

Over the couple of months my attacks had slowly gone down to the same as when I started in the NHL which was a major plus for me because I was practically over having at least having two or more attacks in one day. It was not fun for me, for chloe, for anyone. And what's worse was that I wouldn't sleep most nights because I didn't want to wake the boys because of my attacks, and loss of sleep ended in more attacks. Overall my situation was shit, but lately it's been really good.