Chloe.

📍Boston, Massachusettschloefisher Touch Down Boston! #tmlwags #goleafsgo Tagged lucygardiner_ stephlachancee ashleykadri

chloefisher Touch Down Boston! #tmlwags #goleafsgo
Tagged lucygardiner_ stephlachancee ashleykadri

43kadri the fact that chloe is the only one actually wearing sweats..... she's a keeper joellane
benpatrick I love how Lucy is holding all the wine......,
stephlachancee we are cuteeeeee
joellane I know. 43kadri
unknown8 reason whatever why the tml wags are so much better.
kalanileblanc have fun in Boston! Cheering from home!

"It's a little weird that I'm sharing a room with you as opposed to Liam"

"Oh I'm sorry, did I break up the bromance?" I tease as I sit up in our shared hotel bed. He chuckles and walks back into the main area of the hotel room. He was heading to practice.

"Liam and I understand"I smile, he leans over the bed and gives me a kiss. I hum as he pulls away.

"Have fun at brunch"

"I will"he rolls his eyes.

"Have fun at practice"

"Oh, I will"he says sarcastically. He gives me one last smile before he slips out of the hotel room "Hey steph"

"Hi Joel"I hear, soon Steph comes into my view, changed and already ready for the day.

"Jesus, it's only like 9 steph" I laugh as she flops onto the bed beside me. I lay back down.

"Hey, I love getting ready early"I roll my eyes. "And plus we can girl talk before you get ready"

"Sounds good to me"I nod as I reach for a pillow above me and place it underneath my head, steph moves around and lays her head on the same pillow.

"So update, how are you and Joel doing? I mean Mitch was telling me he hasn't had a panic attack yet"

"I think it was just first day nerves"I shrug, she hums. "But yea since we've gotten here, he's been okay"she gives me a smirk and I nudge her, she chuckles.

"Okay but how are you and Joel as a couple. I want you guys to get married" I laugh.

"I want you and Mitch to get married"I comment.

"So does everyone else, but I have to be prepared to get married to a forever kid like him" I laugh. "But for you Joel is mature so like when ya'll getting married"

"Honestly we've barely talked about a future very much, sometimes he'd hint at it but then we'd vert away from that topic, we haven't even been dating for a year so"