Chloe.

📍myhusbandalwaystiesmyskates chloelane The boys aren't old enough to join us for the family skate so I guess Joel's teammates won't have their assess kicked this year

chloelane The boys aren't old enough to join us for the family skate so I guess Joel's teammates won't have their assess kicked this year.
tagged joellane mapleleafs

morganrielly yea you're probably right, they would kick our asses.
kadri43 Joel is gonna have them on skates the second they start crawling let's be real.
cassidylane more like my dad will be the one setting the ice rink up again.
samanthalane no not that ice rink......
marner_93 I bet your kids will out skate Auston when their two.
williamnylander I bet that too^^!
auston_matthews Bet.

Even thought the boys couldn't skate and practically slept the whole time, Joel and I carried them as the two of us skated and talked with everyone else's families. They were all excited to meet the boys, well those who hadn't already came around and saw them. We played practically hot potato with them, the boys moving from everyone's arms. Joel's coach had also held both of them and we got a picture of that. Overall family skate was great.

Liam had actually brought along his new girlfriend who were in a relationship since like mid July. She was nice and I liked her. Her and Liam had invited us to dinner, we wanted to go but the boys. They both assured that having them would be great so we opted for a more subtle restaurant, Jack Astor's.

"Did you like the family skate today Malory?" I ask. She smiles.

"It was definitely something but I'm glad I got to come"She looks over at Liam and he winks.

"So the boys are turning 2 months? Any big plans?"

"Sleeping"Joel and I both answer. The two across from us laugh.

"Young parents"Liam mumbles to his girlfriend.

It was true, the boys were hitting their two months soon and it felt like I had just given birth to them yesterday, it was definitely weird that they've been in our lives for two months already but even so it's been the best two months of my life, even with the lack of sleep.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
During dinner Liam had questioned Joel if he watched his mic'd up play against Dallas, the night he got his nose broken. Joel has completely forgot about that and that was the first thing Joel did when we got home.

"Small movie night"He smiles as I settle beside him, the boys back in their cribs. Joel throws his arm over the back of the couch as he presses play on the YouTube video on the Leafs channel.

There was muffling noises before the camera shows some action, they were in the dressing room " Oi I'm mic'd up tonight boys"Joel announces with a chuckle, I could hear some laughter. The camera pans over to Joel who was dressed and drinking some water "my boys are gonna be watching this in the future so keep the jokes to a minimum and no swearing"The boys make grumbles at him "ya hear me Johnny"Joel laughs and the camera shows John Tavares. I laugh. John rolls his eyes and then we followed them out and onto the ice for the warm ups. Different angles were now showing Joel.