Chloe.

Like Lucy had planned, she was throwing a party at the Airbnb for all the wags and well she extended the invite to Joel and I's siblings, already considering them family. We had all pitched in something bought or made or even take out for the party. We had gotten to Lucy's Airbnb at around five thirty or six and planned to eat while the boys would be playing. We were hoping for a win tonight because they've one the past two
games and well they need this win.

"So Chloe? How's the new job? Settled in?"Katerina asks.

I nod and sip on my water "it's going smoothly, the assistant Tessa had already is super nice and patient so it's not bad"I say as Lucie sits down beside me. We continue to talk, the two of us rarely knowing much about each other. We were watching the pregame stuff as everyone was gathered around the living room chatting.

We had sadly ended up losing this game which kind of put a bummer on our wag party but the boys shouldn't be to hard on themselves they've been playing super well on this road trip, hopefully they know that.

📍Los Angeles, California chloefisher We may have lost tonight's game but that doesn't stop us Wags from having a great party

chloefisher We may have lost tonight's game but that doesn't stop us Wags from having a great party. Thanks Lucy for hosting the party, us girls had fun!!
Tagged lucygardiner_ stephlachancee

christina.marleau my gals💞
stephlachancee this is my new background
kalanileblanc CUTEEEE
unknown42 reason a million and whatever why the Leaf Wags are the best Wags.
joellane we've got the best supporters.
marner_93 I see I've been replaced..... stephlachancee
liamken shouldn't you already be use to that?? marner_93

"You don't have to be so hard on yourself babe"I continue to tell him as him and I changed and got ready for bed. I grab another makeup wipe and continue to take off my makeup, already feeling fresh. Joel comes into the en suite and leans back on the counter beside me, watching me take my makeup off.

"I know, we've done well this road trip but it would've been cool if we won all three games" he crosses his arms and sighs.

"Come on, you all played well" I nudge him and he pushes off the counter and walks behind me. He wraps his arms around me and I immediately lean back into him, he kisses the spot right underneath my jaw.

"At least I've got all day with you tomorrow"he whispers in my ear, a small smirk on his lips. I nod slowly "notice the big hot tub outside?" I laugh.

"Yes joe, I did"

"Well then let's go"he picks me up and I squeal as he walks us into the bedroom.

"You are very touchy tonight"

"After being away from you for almost a week can you blame me?" His hands tighten on my hips as he sets me back on my feet.

"Hmm"I look up at the ceiling before looking back at him "no, I really can't"He smirks and leans down kissing me. I deepen the kiss by wrapping my arms around his neck and pulling him into me, he growls and his hands move down to cup my butt, I squeal and he chuckles.