5.

"When I first saw you I already knew, there was something inside of you. Something I thought that I would never find, Angel of mine." -Monica

Khadijah

I got up from the couch where I was watching 'Sister, Sister', and made my way to my bedroom where Trey was still sleeping. It's been three hours since Trey fell asleep and I still want to go get snacks and watch movies.

"Trey wake up." I cooed as if I were talking to a baby. He didn't budge, I grabbed a pillow off of my side of the bed and threw it at him.

"What?" Trey said groggily. I walked over to him a fell on his body dramatically as if I fainted. He jumped up making me fall on the floor, I tried my hardest not to laugh and stay still.

"Baby!" He yelled. "What the hell just happened." He said more to himself. He bent down over me and began shaking my body.

"Baby, can you hear me? Please get up!"

"Ew yo breath stank!" I joked making his eyes wide.

"Man quit playing with me, you almost gave me a heart attack!" He yelled tickling me.

"Okaaaaaay, okay! Trey stop!" I said in between my laughter. We played around for about ten more minutes before we got ready to go to the store.

"Do you know what you want before we go because we need to be in and out." Trey explained to me snapping his fingers.

"I'm just gone grab some snacks that I like, and don't be snappin' ya fingers at me nigga." I said stank facing him.

"Who you talkin' to?" He asked grabbing my face. "You better stop playin' with me." He planted a kiss on my lips and I wanted more.

"No more." He smirked. I pouted and rolled my eyes at him and started towards the door.

We got in the car and buckled up, Trey cranked the car and we pulled out the driveway heading to Wal-Mart.

"Baby, wake up we here." I heard Trey say. I fell asleep on the way here since this is the closest Wal-Mart to us and it's 45 minutes away from our home. That's why sometimes I felt like leaving Chicago, at least this part. I have too many bad memories here from when I was younger and it's just not close to anything.

"I'm up." I said unbuckling my seatbelt and getting out of the car. Trey walked to the front of the car and waited on me as he grabbed my hand and we walked toward the entrance.

"We should get some dinner to cook." Trey said grabbing a cart.

"You seem to be the one who's gonna take all day." I said mocking him from earlier.

We walked through the aisles picking up little things here and there for the house and snacks for tonight. I walked to the other side of the store to get some milk, but I felt someone staring at me. I turned to look around but I didn't see anyone. I grabbed the milk and headed back towards Trey.

"Umm, 'scuse me." I heard an unfamiliar voice say behind me making me slowly turn. As I turned I found myself staring at someone who for some odd reason looked so familiar.

"What?" I asked waiting for him to speak up. As I looked at him, I saw tears forming in his eyes as he pinched the bridge of his nose. I don't know what his problem was, but I felt so close to him and just couldn't put my finger on it.

"I'm uhhh," he paused as he sniffled, "I'm Korie." There was a long pause after I heard those words and all I could do was shake my head.

"No, no, no, no." I said repeatedly shaking my head.