11.

Mark, Ced, Raymond, Caymen, and Tez in the media. (Lawddd😩) Who looks the best🤔leave it in the comments💯😂. *cough cough* CAYMEN! 😘

This chapter dedication goes to theyscreamshi thanks for the encouraging comments and showing so much love boo❤️.

Trey

A knock on the door interrupted my conversation with Mark, Ced, and Raymond.

"Ok, that's the guys, don't come off as hostile and unwilling to work. See what they about first." I said to the guys but more so to Mark.

"Yea Ight." Mark said with a little more attitude than I needed.

I shook my head and went to open the door. "What's up Korie." I dapped him up and let them in.

"What's good with y'all," Korie said to my guys, "this right here is Caymen and this is Tez, my main men."

"Wassup." They all stood and shook each others hand.

"Ok so now that we've met, let's get this ball rolling, Korie you got them updated?"

"Nah I was waiting to get here so they can get every detail."

Just as I was about to start talking, Khadijah came downstairs with an all black body suit, a blue jean jacket, and some red and black retro 12 Jordan's. Damn she looked good. She grabbed her keys and headed towards the door.

"Where you going D?" I asked looking at the tight outfit she had on.

"To the mall, I'll be back later. Hello everyone." She said looking around the room waving.

A bunch of heys and wassups were heard around the room.

"Soooo you didn't want to stay home by yourself, but you're gonna go out by yourself? Make it make sense." Korie said walking over to Khadijah folding his arms.

"Well it's not like I have friends, Lyric is asleep, and I definitely don't wanna go with you guys. So yea I think I should be fine." She said while unlocking the door.

"Give me a second." I said to the boys and walked outside with Khadijah, closing the door behind me.

"Baby, how long do you plan on staying out?"

"I don't know maybe and hour or two." She said fixing her ponytail.

"Okay well I need you to text me when you get to the mall and keep me updated with your where abouts." She sighed shifting all of her weight to one leg.

"You got a problem?" I asked grabbing her waist pulling her close to me.

"What if I do?" She asked wrapping her arms around my neck tilting her head.

I smacked her ass hard as hell. "Then you gone have a problem later on tonight."

"Oowwww." She whined rubbing her ass.

I kissed her on her lips three times before I watched her walk off to her car, when she honked the horn and pulled off I went back into the house. The guys were talking and laughing, and surprisingly Mark was engaging in conversation with them.

"Good to see y'all bonding, but it's time to get down to business," I said looking around the room, "that right there was my baby and his sister," I said pointing to Korie, "Khadijah. She was taken away out of the comfort of her own home, now she's getting threats and notes and shit talking about they're taking her again and next time no one will be able to save her."

The men nodded their heads and listened intensively .

"The dude that took her the first time was someone who worked for me a while back when I was in prison. His name was Dre'Mon, but we offed his ass as soon as we found Khadijah in one of his cribs. I don't know if it's somebody in association with him or what, but Khadijah said he was looking for some money that I owe him."