27.

Khadijah, Mo, & Trinity in mm.💋

*Side note- is it just me, or has nobody seen Beyoncé's twins?*

One month later

Khadijah

I was cleaning the basement when I ran across the folder that I grabbed from Gerald and Marlene's house a while back.

"What is in this thing anyway." I said to myself.

I remember going through all the rooms in their house the time we were looking for Lyric and Mo, and I came across a room with a desk in it and pictures of me everywhere. I looked on the desk and saw this manila folder on it, grabbed it and left.

I opened the folder and my eyes almost popped out of my head.

"What the fuck?"

Inside the folder was pictures of my last adoptive parents, Tanya and Dennis. There were pictures of them getting into their cars and pictures of them leaving work.

I flipped through the pictures and stopped when I came across pictures of the house burnt up and pictures of their bodies that were so burned that I couldn't identify them.

A wave of emotions took over my body, I couldn't believe that these sick bastards had something to do with the murder of my family. Now I wish I would've kept Gerald alive, I would've tortured his soul.

"Baby!" I heard Trey come in the house.

I gathered the pictures and put them back into the folder, I hid the folder behind the television and walked upstairs closing and locking the basement door.

I wanted to dig deeper into the situation before talking to the boys about it, especially since Marlene and Carmen are still alive.

We actually let Marlene go, she put herself into some therapy classes and counseling, but she hasn't seen the last of me because I don't quite believe that she had nothing to do with what happened.

"Baby, you ain't hear me?" Trey snapped in my face as I sat on the counter in the kitchen.

"Sorry, I'm not feelin' too good."

"Why what's wrong?"

"Just tired I guess."

"Well everybody wanted to go out tonight for Trinity's 21st birthday, but if you ain't feelin' good then I'll tell them we'a pass." He pulled out his phone.

"No, I wanna lay down for a minute, but I do wanna go out. We haven't had a little fun in a while." I wrapped my arms around his neck.

Which was true, ever since the deal we made about 'no sex' our life had been boring. Trey had been showing me everyday since then that he can be faithful. Some girls have tried throwing themselves at him and I always catch them in the act, but he always declines. I've even went as far as having some girls I know try to test him, but he never budged.

I know I probably seem like a crazy ass bitch for doing that, but I had to make sure. And I can honestly say that my trust for him has been built. I've tried telling him, but every time I do he thinks I'm only saying it because I'm horny, which I am, but I really do trust him.

"Well let's go lay down and take a nap, cause a nigga tired from work." He turned around and let me get on his back to carry me upstairs.

I giggled because he acted like he was struggling to get me up the steps as if I was over weight, when in reality, it was just his big ass head.