30.

"If Mo's dead I'll stop reading."

K bye! 😂💀

This is my story and it'll go the way I plan it. I don't know what y'all been reading, but my story won't be predictable. Everything happens for a reason, so with that being said; man we here to party, you do what you gone do. If you smoke, you gone smoke, If you drink, you gone drink, If you gone roll, you gone roll, IF YOU READ, YOU GONE READ. Do yo thing just don't step on these all white G Fazos.

~UrbHerbo

❤️

Trey

"Ight errbody get y'all ass in here!" I yelled at the guys.

I had been at the trap all day with Mark and Korie. We been thinkin' trynna come up with a way to find Carmen ole sneaky ass.

My baby been up all night for the past two nights, cryin' and plottin'. I ain't never seen or heard some of the shit she talkin' 'bout doin' to Carmen when she get her.

"Wassup boss?"

"Where Scope ass at?" I asked lookin' for him to be securin' the door.

"He ain't been here in a few days man." My nigga Doe said.

"Ain't been here in a couple days? Then why ain't nobody inform me? That's a no call no show! We don't do that shit." I mugged around the room.

"I'll call him." Doe said steppin' out the room.

"We got a mad bitch on the loose," I said cutting straight to the point, "her name Carmen. You may have seen her around. This her." I held up a picture giving to someone to pass around the room. "We watchin' the streets for this bitch, no rest until she's found."

Head nods filled the room as the picture was passed back to me.

"Aye Doe! Did you get that nigga?"

"Nah man, he ain't answerin'."

"Ight, muhfuckas want a pop up, cool." I snapped my fingers adjourning the meeting.

Korie, Mark, and I walked out ready to head to this nigga house.

Khadijah
"Hi, I was calling to speak with Marlene White, is she available."

"Yes, let me transfer you to her room, one moment."

"Thanks."

I tapped my fingers on my kitchen island, waiting for the phone to be answered.

"Hello?" The raspy voice spoke.

Mentally rolling my eyes, I prepared my next words.

"Let's cut the bullshit, where is Carmen?"

"I'm sorry?"

"Marlene please don't make me come up there, because if I do, it won't be pretty."

"Oh Khadijah, these lines are recorded for our safety reasons, so I would cut the threats."

I huffed and gathered myself. "Okay, where is Carmen?"

"I don't know, honestly the last time I heard from her was two days ago. She came up here and said she'd get her revenge on those who deserved it, and she's saving me for last. She was with someone, a guy, I can't recall his name." She explained.

"Hmm, did you tell anyone in your facility about the threat?"

"No the guy she was with had a box cutter to my neck and they said if I told anyone about their visit, I would regret it."