62.

Yooooo, glittergang! Tune in! We've OFFICIALLY reached half a million (well over half a million) reads on this joint!! Issa CELEBRATION! We did it, MAJOR ACCOMPLISHMENT!! Now we wait for that milli! I LOVE YOU ALL!!💗 Couldn't have did it without you, and for that i'm FOREVER GRATEFUL💗

Trintiy

I opened my laptop with sweaty hands as I attempted to log in. It has been two weeks since I took my online neurology exam and I received a text from my friend that grades were posted last night. I signed on to my computer, and opened the web browser going to my class site page. I noticed I had a few emails in my student box, but I decided to wait to check them until after I saw my grade.

I clicked on the grades section and closed my eyes saying a quick prayer, I slowly opened my eyes and scrolled to the bottom where my exam grade should be at.

"Yes!" I jumped up and did a happy dance, satisfied with my grade.

I got a ninety-four percent on it, and that's honestly higher than what I thought it would be. I exited off of my grades and went to my emails, I had one from my professor and two from unknown senders. I checked the one from my professor first. He was congratulating me on my high score and apparently I got the highest score in the class. I happily replied with a thank you and exited his thread, going to the unknown sender's.

"Did you suck the teacher's dick for the highest grade?" I scrunched my face up as I read the email aloud.

I clicked on the next one and read it aloud also, "Didn't you sign the online policy for no cheating? How could you possibly have gotten a ninety-four percent!"

I rolled my eyes and went to the home page, under the announcements section, big as day, there was a note saying I got a ninety-four percent, while everyone else fell below a seventy. I quickly emailed my professor telling him the whole point of online classes is to be anonymous. I appreciate the fact that he's proud of me, but he didn't have to say everyone else fell below a seventy percent.

After sending my email, I closed my laptop and plopped back on the couch. It's crazy how your mood can go from zero to one-hundred that quick. I pulled out my phone thinking about Reem, I wanted to share the news with him, but honestly, I don't even think he'd care. My finger hovered over his contact for a minute before I just went ahead and pressed the call button.

It rang a few times before he picked up.

"Hello? Everything alright?"

"Yeah everything is fine, I just wanted to let you know that I passed my exam. I got a ninety-four percent." I beamed.

"That's wassup, I'm proud of you."

"Come on Kareem you said you were keeping me company, and that does not sound like your sister." I heard a female whine in the background.

"Hold up Cyn, I'm on the phone."

"Uhm, I'm sorry I didn't mean to interrupt anything. Bye." I hung up before he could protest.

I don't know why, but I blocked his number and deleted it out of my phone, and deleted him out of my memory.

Out of sight out of mind. Right?

-

"Hey!" I greeted everyone as I walked into Mo and Korie's home.

"Don't hey to us like you just didn't pass that exam with flying colors!" Dijah ran over to me pulling me in a hug.

I smiled and thanked everyone as they congratulated me, but honestly all I wanted to do was eat, a bitch was starving.

"What's up with the food? Is it done yet?"