21.

Happy times coming soon😂 I just had to keep y'all on them toes for a minute. But the love y'all said y'all had for me....please keep that love in mind when reading these next couple of chapters.😬 just know I got y'all though...whatever happens 🌚
-laughs in evil bitch ..
~UrbanGlitter 🍄🌸

Khadijah

I'm a gorilla in a fuckin' coupe, finna pull up to the zoo, nigga
Who nigga? Who the fuck is you? I don't know, nigga
No, nigga, pull up on your block, we gon' blow, nigga
Go, nigga, run, nigga, run for the po', nigga (Police nigga)
Gas what I smoke nigga
Feds at my door, jump out the window, nigga
No you can't get no money silly ho
I just hit a stain, faneto

I rapped along to the Chief Keef song as I got out of the shower. After Trey dropped me off earlier I took a nap and cleaned up around Korie's house. Cleaning was what I did to take my mind off of things.

Korie had been locked up in his room since he opened the door for me. I've tried to talk to him a couple times but he would just tell me to leave him alone.

I had looked around for Lyric but when I didn't find her I figured she was with her babysitter or with Carmen.

After putting on my clothes and straightening my hair, I went into the kitchen to find something to eat.

Ohhhh great, a whole bunch of nothing.

"Korie!" I yelled as if my soft voice could be heard from the kitchen downstairs all the way to his room upstairs.

I groaned as I walked up the long stair case and approached Korie's door.

"Korie open the fucking door," I said knocking, "What happened? You goin' through a breakup or somethin'?"

Standing with my hands on my hips I still heard nothing from the other side of the door.

"Korie!" I yelled as I kicked the door and banged on it as hard as I could with my fist.

"What?!" He yelled breathing down on me after the door swung open.

"What's your problem?" I asked putting all of my weight on one leg.

"Did you need something? Because I'm pretty busy?"

"Too busy to even speak to me Korie? I'm hungry and there is nothing to eat. I don't have my car so it's not like I can drive myself to get some food."

He pinched the bridge of his nose before taking a deep breath.

"D..." he started but didn't say anything.

"You know what? Forget I even said anything." I said walking away.

"She gone Dijah," he sniffed as tears rolled down his face, "they took my baby, they took Lyric." He cried as he slid down the wall in his hallway.

A confused look played across my face as I bent down and placed my hand on his shoulder.

"What? Who is they? Who took her?"

It took a while for him to explain to me what happened but he told me everything.

"So Mo went and pretended to be me, so they took her....thinking it was me." I asked trying to make sure I understood everything.

He nodded his head.

"And now they have Lyric...and Carmen is the one who handed her off to them...and now she claims that Monique, my best friend, planned this whole thing out."

"Mhmm," Korie hummed.

"Okay I'm sorry to say this, but you're dumber than you look if you think Monique set this up." I said tilting my head to the side rolling my eyes in disbelief.