16.

Khadijah

"Korie!" I yelled at my brother waving my hand in his face.

"Damn D what?"

"I've been talkin' to you for the last 5 minutes and I bet you haven't heard a word I said." I said crossing my arms with a smirk.

"Ok my bad, what were you saying?"

"Ohhhhhh Korie got a girl friend!!!" I yelled jumping up and pointing my finger in his face.

"Chill out D, I ain't got no damn girlfriend." He smiled sliding his phone in his pocket.

"Well who were you texting giving your attention to. All of your attention?"

"This lil shorty, but it's not that deep."

"Mhmmm Korie, you're my brother I know when something is deep. You feeling her!" I said pointing my finger in his face again.

"Grow up D." He said standing headed for the door.

"Who is it Korie?"

"This shorty I met at the club the other week. We hit it off pretty good and we just been textin' and chillin'." He said putting his hands in his pockets looking at the ground.

"Well I need to meet the chick that's got my brother blushing."

"Man move around, ain't nobody blushin'." He said mushing my head.

"Yeah whatever, but I'll make dinner tonight. Bring her by so we can all meet her."

"How you know I want y'all to meet her yet D?"

"Yea I wasn't asking, I was telling you. Be here at 8." I said kissing his cheek and heading to the kitchen to see what we had to cook for tonight.

"I'm gone, I'll see you tonight."

"Okay love you!"

"Love you more."

I looked in the refrigerator and rummaged through the deep freezer pulling out things that I could make a meal out of. I decided on making pork chops, macaroni and cheese, yams, and collared greens.

After I got everything out, I washed the greens and put them on the stove considering they were going to take the longest to cook. As I moved around the kitchen I felt eyes on me. I turned around and Trey was standing there eyeing me like I was a full course meal.

"Hey baby I didn't even hear you come in, you scared me." I said washing my hands.

Trey walked behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist and placed soft kisses on my neck.

"I'm sorry but I thought you would be sleep." He said brushing his lips over my ear making me let out a soft moan.

He turned me around and kissed my lips so passionately that my knees almost gave out.

"Baby, I'm trying to cook." I said in between my shortened breaths.

"Well that's gone have to wait." He said picking me up as I wrapped my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck.

He turned the fire down under the greens and walked out of the kitchen and up the steps.

When we got in the room he shut the door with his back and placed me on the bed so gently. He slid my pants and panties off in one quick motion and before I could even take my next breath, he placed a kiss on my pearl.

"Ohhhh Trey!" I yelled from the pleasure.

"Open ya eyes and look at me."

I looked at him as he slid his tongue up and down my slit. He opened up my lips with one finger and began working his tongue in my opening. I screamed out in pleasure and he never broke contact with my eyes.